• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen looking to finish team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Houndoom, teach it Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot
    Floatzel - fast, can learn Ice Beam and Crunch

Opticum

Master of Bation
    Years
  • Water:
    Try Gyarados or, as I did (with another NDS) - Blastoise.
    With fire, I had Infernape, but if you have no other Nintendo DS or friend/WiFi, you may try Houndoom, as user above me said. It could have Crunch, Nasty Plot and maybe Flamethrower or Dark Pulse, or maybe even Overheat.
    I don't like Flotazels, so I would give you a tip with e.g. Wingull - it is a nice, original (imho) water/flying Pokemon. But Sajmon180 said good opinion about Pokemons.

Regards

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hi HelzAssassin, unfortunately you've posted your request in the wrong place. Fourth Generation Gaming is for proper discussion based around DPPt and HGSS, and not on team building. If you click right here, this will take you to the right place to post your team. Please post any of your incomplete teams there, in the future. If you have any questions feel free to PM myself, or send a message to Wolflare, the moderator of the Battle Center.

[ Closed ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back