• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks Or Peronality?

Looks or Personality?

• Looks *drool*

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Personality

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Personality, but if they look good that helps XD

Votes: 63 74.1%

• Total voters

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    Personality and Looks, I look for a certain kind of look, which is so cute. :P That nobody else goes for randomly, so i get all the cute girls. But I always have to look for personality.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Personality to me.
    Looks are just a plus. It doesn't really help the relationship either. The point is to be able to actually have fun with your partner, understand each other, and care for each other. Looks can never be a help when it comes to things like this.
    Whoever dates someone just because they're hot/good looking/cute/smexy e.t.c, and doesn't pay attention to how much their personalities fit, might probably lose interest in him in just a short period of time.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'm totally in to personality. Sure, good looks can woo for a few days, maybe even a year or so, but eventually, you find out that behind a pretty face isn't always someone you can live with for forever. I go for a personality because that's what's important in my mind. I'd much rather hold an intellegent conversation over a book or poem, watch a good movie, or collaborate on an RP than drool over some muscles and a pretty face.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Personality, definitely. Better to have a friend who has good character than a handsome or beautiful acquaintance who's a complete jerk. If you voted for looks...no offense, but that seems pretty shallow...

... *just now realized that this was about romance* ...Bleh. *gone*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I go for personality. Looks is only a plus. I really don't mind if they are not too cute or whatever. What is in thier heart is what counts. For me anyway. And also have the same interest as me and understands me. That is all. :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose the last option. o-o I want to be with someone who has a personality that really interests me. I want someone who can make me smile and laugh and just help me enjoy myself. Although I'd also like them to be compassionate and serious when I need them to be. Looks are nice to have, but if their personality has the qualities I find attractive and they're kind and loving towards me, then nothing else really matters. ^_______^

~Kelsey

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Personality but looks are a nice bonus. But I don't like those really preppy girly-girls that all they care about is impressing boys and shopping

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Personality, but looks help a little too.
    Since most of the guys at my school are complete morons, it's, let's say, a refreshing change from the norm.
    But not just that -- In my opinion, it's better to be with a plain ol' person who is interesting and cares for you deeply than a hot, shallow one.
    By the way, you misspelled 'personality' in the title. (It's me, the ultimate nit-picker! Cower in fear as I walk by and point out mistakes in your grammar!)

Last edited:

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    I'd be with a girl just for looks, but I wouldn't let it last too long.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I dont care about looks. I mean who cares if you're ugly? o_o To me looks is just something that is judged where if someone is ugly they get picked on. To me its whats inside that really counts because we all know that its true some of us probably dont understand that statement but I do. So I think a person's personaility is the best.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I really think that personality matters most and I'm not going to lie, the first thing I notice about a girl is her looks but it doesn't really matter if she has a rotten personality. So yeah, I'm a personality is better type of people but looks is a plus, can't get better if they have both.

Years
    I kind of go for both, but mostly personality, 97%. (even though I think that braces are on boys are cute) I don't like boys who are narcissists or have dated a lot of girls for the wrong reasons. I like boys who are smart (but not too smart where I would feel stupid), non-gangsta, sweet, have respect for me, kind of dorky/nerdy, kind of funny, watch the shows that I watch, and not so serious all the time.

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Personality,but looks help alot!!!!to the very least,she'd have to be above average....after all...I'm above avaerage,....so why shouldn't the girl be?......CATCH MY DRIFT?.......but yea....personality should be in her too.....that's also why half of all the girls at my school want me...but I don't want them...no mersonality......know what I mean?....I don't go out with girls often though anyway.....I gotta get to know them,and.....let me stop...I'll go on forever....

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Uh . . . HAHA! Omygod, this is a hard one. :embarrass
    Um, I prefer the personality but he has to be a little cute for my likeing. Not complicated , relex , smart, likes to listen to rock/metal , or watches/like anime , brave. For the looks I love it when they have green eyes. But , it's like theres anybody in the world like this. *Rolls eyes*

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I've gotta go with both. Looks don't really matter so much, it's nearly completely personality for me, but if someone didn't have something about them that you thought was cute/hot/etc. then you may not have even spoken to them in the first place. And besides, if you care about someone enough, you'll grow to love the way they look, anyway.[/SIZE]

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    A combination of the two. Someone who is good looking and has a(n at least mildly) good personality.

Back