• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Lord Espeon* Fanclub

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
  • no...but i dont live in Daytona. just been there every year for spring break. sharks dont scare me. why? cuz i dont like going in the water....i hate beach water....

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Poke-Rev said:
    What about the sharks? Have you ever seen any?
    I've seen I guy catch a shark on a fishing pole. It was a baby hammerhead. We were at the shark attack capitol of the world; New Smyrna beach. But that's the only shark I've ever seen in the wild. All the rest were at the Living Seas in Disney World and Typhoon Lagoon. I swam with the sharks there =D

But the beaches suck. Some may look pretty on the keys, but the ones like Daytona, Coco, and all of them...they have very salty water and extremely hot, hot, hot sand. I don't like beaches here ;.; They're torture.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • yah, they are. i hated Cocoa beach and Daytona was better than it by like....a piece of hair....personally, i like the comfort of my own backyard w/ my pool! ^_^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • meh, if you ask me, i want to move to NY and not jsut for my own reasons. i wanted to move there for a long time...>< but i know it'll never happen....-sobs-

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Holy--!! isnt she paired to Tyson then....? I talked to her a lot when i first became a member...odd, i as talking to her and i never knew it...0.0;; -twitches-

Back