• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LordFawful's Egg4Egg shop

LordFawful

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Hello fellow trainers! I, LordFawful, have opened up an egg shop! I have a variety of eggs to trade!

The eggs I have are:
    Turtwig
    Larvatar
    Bagon
    Porygon
    Castform
    Magby
    Vulpix
    Tyrogue
    Charmander
    Cyndaquil
    Squritle
    Phione
    Elekid
    Piplup
    Chikorita
    Lapras

I only have one of each, but i can always breed some more.

Eggs I want:
    Todidile
    Torchic
    Treeco
    Bulbasaur
    Chimchar
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Ekans
    Sandshrew
    Paras
    Meowth
    Growlithe
    Exeggcute

If I traded an egg you wanted to someone else, just ask me to breed another! It won't take long!

*Tip* To hatch eggs faster, have a pokemon with the ability 'Flame body' in your party, this will decrease the amount of steps it takes to hatch it.

My FC is: 3523 8403 3389

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I'm playing Emerald right now (catching stuff to transfer to plat) so I'll tell you when I'm ready. :3

Gabrieldudenas

Is dazzled by shinies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Dang! I wanted the Lapras egg but I've got nothing you want. But would you accept a Piplup with Hydro Pump, Rain Dance and Pound?

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Edit: I'll give you a Meowth egg for a Vulpix. I'd like it to be hatched and a female nicknamed Vulpix(lower case name other than the first letter.) If you don't want to do this, I guess I'll just take the Vulpix egg.

Last edited:

LordFawful

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Sure(.......................)

Ok(...........................)

Last edited:

LordFawful

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    I can't give a totidle, I want one. Do you have any pokemon on my want list?

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    lol, I can't get you the eggs. ;___;
    I'll get it tomorrow if I'm online. If not, then after the break I'll see what else you need

Back