• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami Iki

Years
    I will most certainly try! Any specifics for Ramie's stuff?

I can' think of anything specific. I would be lazy and say just minor edits because I don't want to change the OW sprites, but I should do a redo of alot of stuff anyways. I ask just keep the bow in the hair, though the color does not matter.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Kiri's head is amazingly odd, but you did a good job making her a cowgirl...

Years
    Kiri's head is amazingly odd, but you did a good job making her a cowgirl...

Hmmm, what's so odd? I know her hair is a litte strange but I don't think I see what is wrong with the head. (You can draw on it to show me if you like.)

|D But..she's not supposed to be a cowgirl. I don't find anything that could make her a cowgirl. I guess I'm just not on your wavelength right now, I can't see what you see, heh.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Hmmm, what's so odd? I know her hair is a litte strange but I don't think I see what is wrong with the head. (You can draw on it to show me if you like.)

|D But..she's not supposed to be a cowgirl. I don't find anything that could make her a cowgirl. I guess I'm just not on your wavelength right now, I can't see what you see, heh.

Well, Gyaradosgirl then...

Not so much her head as her face, she looks like she's concentrating way to hard...

Years
    Kiri is the Gyrados girl. The head is the same as other sprites, it's just the hair is flowing.
    I see it as like...a battle-cry type face, not so much concentration.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OK. You're the expert Lornami

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    wow nice lornami now i know why u won the march contest

Years
    OK. You're the expert Lornami

:[ I didn't mean to be pushy but it frustrates me when I don't see something that someone else sees that is wrong or odd. I say what I did it for so I could possibly clarify what that person sees.

wow nice lornami now i know why u won the march contest

Ahah thank you! Any sprites you particularly like? Can you point out why? :3

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    :[ I didn't mean to be pushy but it frustrates me when I don't see something that someone else sees that is wrong or odd. I say what I did it for so I could possibly clarify what that person sees.

See, the problem is, when ever I edit someone else work, it looks horrible

Years
    See, the problem is, when ever I edit someone else work, it looks horrible

Well I didn't mean edit it, just put a red arrow pointing to a line or draw a red line over it. Like correcting a test. You don't have too, it's just sometime like now I can't see what is wrong.

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
    I designed a costume for Ramie, casual and dressy and I did a another outfit for Kiri for, dressy and casual, as well...Ramie's casual looks kinda.....dressy, like summer dress dressy.....

Years
    I designed a costume for Ramie, casual and dressy and I did a another outfit for Kiri for, dressy and casual, as well...Ramie's casual looks kinda.....dressy, like summer dress dressy.....

Summer dressy dress sounds perfect for Ramie!
    Is this contest outfits or everyday outfits?

Years
    I desgined a everyday dress and tried to make a contest dress, may be to frilly for your taste though...

Do you feel up to drawing a sketch for me for when you come over tomorrow?
    It's alright if it's really frilly, that's what brainstorms are for. Start with something and play. ._. Ew, this storm is really nasty.

Back