• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Trade Thread

Years
    I need your Friend Code~
    Got it~
    =D Thanks for the Info! I was able to search for what I wanted and I get it all now! <3 You've been a big help!

*drool* Berries....

Hey, is it true that a female holding an everstone will have a chance of passing on natures?

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    I need your Friend Code~ *filler filler*

I edited my last post. Sorry for the delay, I went to pick up some berries ^^"

Hey, is it true that a female holding an everstone will have a chance of passing on natures?
    Yes, there's a chance of 50% to pass the mother's nature if she's holding an Everstone, same goes for Ditto when it is one of the parents, thus, if both the mother and father(Ditto) are holding Everstones, and both have the same nature, all the babies will be born with that nature.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh I edit my posts alot~~~
    *look above*

xD

Yes, there's a chance of 50% to pass the mother's nature if she's holding an Everstone, same goes for Ditto when it is one of the parents, thus, if both the mother and father(Ditto) are holding Everstones, and both have the same nature, all the babies will be born with that nature.

o_o; Sweet! But egg moves don't pass, do they?
    If they do theres no real point the the female pokemon besides IV...but it just feel better that way to me. /:

Last edited:
    Years
    @Shiny Umbreon
    >o<; Oh crap, did I? ._. I'm sorry.

Hmm....Well all I need now is the female Growlithe and the Turtwig...
    But I don't have any of the pokemon you want, just a Dratini that I could evolve... /:

@fearow .-. I...Don't really want a Zubat...If you really want the Charmander though I'll take it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Hey Lornami,

Is it okay if i take 2 eevvees off you and a 1 Squirtle. I have dont have much though because my game file was erased for some reason or another.

Reply and tell me ill be online most of tonight but i have to get far enouth to get that wireless unlocked

Years
    Aww lost game Data sucks. =D You can have em~ You don't really have to give me anything. x3
    Did you want that those in egg form or hatched?

Are you planning to evolve the Eevees? If you need a fire stone or water stone I have one for you. Don't have any thunder though.

AznPunxtah

Fujoshi
    Years
    I dont have a female Growlithe but I have a female Arcanine I can make it hold a focus sash for a "Magby Project"

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Aww lost game Data sucks. =D You can have em~ You don't really have to give me anything. x3
    Did you want that those in egg form or hatched?

Are you planning to evolve the Eevees? If you need a fire stone or water stone I have one for you. Don't have any thunder though.

Yep it sucks so much erm can i have them Hatched and could 1 hold the fire stone and one hold the other. And also could i have a Squirtle or not? :S

Thanks

Years
    @Luckie
    That was including the Squirtle. xD Just give me some time to hatch them. Do want them nicknamed?

@AznPunxtah
    That sounds good, do you want the Magby hatched or not? If hatched Male or female?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    @Luckie
    That was including the Squirtle. xD Just give me some time to hatch them. Do want them nicknamed?

@AznPunxtah
    That sounds good, do you want the Magby hatched or not? If hatched Male or female?

No thanks, I have to get my get far enouth so i can use the Wireless anyway so take your time

AznPunxtah

Fujoshi
    Years
    @Luckie

@AznPunxtah

It doesnt matter, but I perfer hatched (male)
    oh and I didn't nickname her but its nickname is "CIARA"

Years
    The name is fine.
    A hatched one is easier for me~ Take a choice from Mafae, Meka, Xanadu, and Above. (I make such crazy names)
    I don't have any of their IVs or anything though.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Wouldya belive it? The first Growlithe I hatched was lil' girl!
    What do you want her named, Lornami?

EDIT: I also got a female Turtwig. Do you want her? If so what do you want her named?

Last edited:
    Back