• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost any pokemon Video Games lateley?

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Yep, what the title says. Did you loose any pokemon games latley? If so tell your story if you want. Well I don't know where my pokemon R/S or LG is. I found my SP and my FR in my father's car a few moments ago, I'm curently searching through my house for those 3 versions. Well, any of you people lost any pokemon games? :\

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Let see.I have a list.I lost Crystal,Sapphire,Blue,Pinball and that's it for now.

Last edited:

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I ALMOST lost my Pokemon Red a few months ago. It was under my bed. O,o I think it fell out of my N64 controller's transfer pack. (I was playing Pokemon Stadium BTW! XD)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i have no idea where my yellow version is right now... but that's ok, because i know where my blue, gold, silver, ruby and fire red versions are.

Years
    I once lost Yellow. I found it a month later in my pants pocket, it had gone through the wash several times. I took it apart, messed with the circuitry, it worked fine, still had my save file! :P
    I did lose my Moster Brain permantenly, though. It's a Pok?mon game-only editation device. No codes, no glitching, you just enter in whtever you wan to do to your Pok?mon/trainer/bag/anything and it does it. And I lost it >>

~Chibi~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I use to have Pokemon Snap,but I somehow lost it one day when my friend came to visit..but I bought a new one or should I say used o.O for about $5, so I'm happy^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I frequently misplace them, but never lose them. However, my little brother lost his Ruby version, and all the signs point to it being stolen. He got a new one.

Kveran

I'm super-effective!
    Years
    Well, it's funny you mention this.

I realized when I came home today that I didn't have my game-boy case with me. Left it on the bus. It had my blue cartridge in it- my blue cartridge with several raised level-100s, a nearly-completed Pokedex, my beloved Haunter, and Mew. :( Thankfully the game-boy came home with me.

So, anyone in Northern Maryland, if you happen to find a game-boy advance case on a public schoolbus, and the case contains a Pokemon Blue cartridge and a pair of fake pearl earrings... PM me.

Back