• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Memories OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Sky, You don't has authority.

But you spoke the words I would've, so we can pretend you do. :P

I'm glad you are feeling jolly again!

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
May I make a suggestion of an entry point. The town is under attack, there may be other guards in town...*nudge nudge hint hint wink wink* 0.0 Ok that was too far sorry, but I think you get my point

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I really hate you Focus Shift people.

And Yagerbomb, who wasn't in the first Focus Shift, but still calls me Miharu.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Fake authority FTWWWW And Miharu Michaela the world is insane,you know this.

The world is, in fact, insane

May I make a suggestion of an entry point. The town is under attack, there may be other guards in town...*nudge nudge hint hint wink wink* 0.0 Ok that was too far sorry, but I think you get my point

I think that would be a great idea. I provide my official seal of approval.

I really hate you Focus Shift people.

And Yagerbomb, who wasn't in the first Focus Shift, but still calls me Miharu.

Uh... What is going on?

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
I am going to go with Michaela on this one.

I am so confused...

Therefore I will not join in on this inside joke of yours.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
So, hey guys, whatsup? I don't know if it has been noticed, but this RP is (once again) on the verge of dying. So I once again pose the question: Are we still doing this? (looks around with an extremely hopeful expression)

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
So, hey guys, whatsup? I don't know if it has been noticed, but this RP is (once again) on the verge of dying. So I once again pose the question: Are we still doing this? (looks around with an extremely hopeful expression)

I hate to say it, but no...

I really wish I could still do this, but I have so little time.
Not only that, but I am so unorganized when it comes to this. I have no idea who is and isn't active.

I think that at a later time, say winter break, or summer break, If you guys are still here and interested, I will try and restart it.

Alternatively, one of you guys can take over. I will stay as a character, but with the little amount of time that I have, there is no way that I can host it,

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I hate to say it, but no...

I really wish I could still do this, but I have so little time.
Not only that, but I am so unorganized when it comes to this. I have no idea who is and isn't active.

I think that at a later time, say winter break, or summer break, If you guys are still here and interested, I will try and restart it.

Alternatively, one of you guys can take over. I will stay as a character, but with the little amount of time that I have, there is no way that I can host it,

I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish that this could've kept going. I'd try to keep it going myself, but I'm not much better than a rookie yet, and I have no experience in GMing. As for restarting it over break, I'd definitly join again. Even though Kuro is my first ever RP character, he is easily my favorite, and I'd love a chance to rewrite his SU someday. If anyone else decides to try to keep this going now, then I'm still in this. If not, PM/VM me if you decide to restart, Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back