• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Lost Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    you are a very sucessful gym leader, and you thought that youre life would be perfect. up unil you get injected with poison by a member of the team magma, on a very dark street, and become unconciuous, and lose your memorys. then, team magma attacks your town, and you have to save it. theres one problem, you have lost your skills in pokemon battles. when they tell you that they will be back, you know you must practice, and learn all you can about pokemon before they return.

heres what you need:

name:
    element of gym:
    pokemon:

heres mine:

name: saoru
    town: Cinnabar Island
    element of gym: fire
    pokemon: vulix, charizard, rapidash, arcanine

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    name:Shinji
    town:Lilycove City
    element of gym:Wtaer
    pokemon:Blastoise, Mantine,Swampert,Milotic,Feraligatr,Corsola

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'll join too.
    name:Kiki
    town:New Bark Town
    element of gym:Ice
    pokemon:Lapras, seel, dewgong, lapras.
    Shouldn't there be i thing where you tell what you look like?

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Name: Ben Nabuto
    Town: Pallet
    Element: Mixed
    Pokemon: Blastoise, Dugtrio, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Gardevoir, Salamence.

Is a mixed type gym allowed?

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    There ^^; I changed it to grass

Name: Wally
    Town: Mushi Beach in the Chrystal Islands
    Element of gym: Grass
    Pokemon: Gloom, Ludicolo, Weepinbell, Exeggcute, Tangela, Jumpluff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    name: Shaz3d
    town: hiddden city for the people who can beat the elite four
    element of gym: Dragon
    pokemon: Dragonite, Salamence, Charizard and Groudon (is that ok since i am the gym after the elite for for very very elite trainers??????? PLZ)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    name:chris
    town:saffron
    element of gym:psy
    pokemon: mew, alakzam, xatu, mr mime, metagross & a weird black charazard that can use psy moves (is that allowed)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    yea, you can use that!

"vulpix! flamethroower!" i cried. it hit the scarmory with full force. "oh no!" cried the trainer. the battle was over, and i had won. i shook the trainers hand, and waved as he left.

i packed up my pack, and left the gym. as i walked outside, i heard a scream. i looked to the town and saw that it was on fire.

"oh my god!" i cried as i ran to the city. 'why dont i own any water types?' i thought as i began to help put it out. "who did this?" i cried as i saw a girl running past me. "it was team magma!" she gasped.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    a trainer had manged to defeat all but two of my pokemon 'now for a plot twist you may not have seen comming' i said reaching for a black pokeball 'go charizard' i said throwing the ball as high as i could to give the trainer a chance to look confused, 'i thought you were a psy trainer anot a mixed' the trainer said looking confused like all the trainers do 'just watch and battle oh and you need to send out another pokemon or did you forgert that self-distruct aslo faints your pokemon?' 'yeah i know' at that moment my charazards ball hit the ground and a black charazard appered 'cool a shiny but im going to have to put all my trust in my last pokemon goooooooo gengar' said the trainer 'your either a realy skilled trainer or your realy stupid, charazard use psybeam' the trainer was shocked when he saw my charazard powering up the psybeam too shocked to have him pokemon dodge and the beam hit k-o ing his gengar 'oh well you can always try again next week he ran towards the door and just before he got there i raised my hand with my eyes glowing blue and edited his memories so that he didnt know about my charazard and that he thought he lost to my metagross

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    A trainer started to run to my gym. "Hi, are you here for a battle? I am not quite prepared for a battle right now. Can you come again later around 4:00 P.M. today when my gym is comepletely cleaned up." I explained to her. The girl did not repond, she just threw a pokeball and out came a Camerupt. "Fine if this is what you want, this is what shall be." I took out a Level Ball and threw it and out of it came a Corsola. " Shinya, use your Water Pulse!" Shinya attacked and blasted the Camerupt till it fainted. "Shinya return to your ball and rest! Now you know not to battle someone you can't beat." Suddenly the girl threw something at me and I was knocked out. I woke up a while later and saw that mt town was on fire. "What is going on? Why is the entire town ablaze?" Without another thought I threw out my entire team. "Gary (Blastoise), Shinji (Mantine), Swampert (Jerry), Milotic(Benny), Shinya (Corsola), and Larry (Feraligatr), go and extigush the fire!" My pokemon could not completely do it. "I better leave and see Soaru." I put all my pokemon back after I did all I could.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i was scared out of my mind. i didnt know what to do, so i grabbed piles of sand, and threw it onto the blaze. it didnt work. 'wheres a water trainer when you need ine' i asked myself.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Hey Saoru, I have come to help out here at Cinnabar Island. I choose you Gary!" My Blastoise came out of its ball and put out the fire that she was trying to put out. "I think that Tewam Magma has something to do with this. I heard this has been hapening to other gyms as well as ours. My students at my gym have Water Types like me so my city is under control ,but since you have a fire gym I came to help you out." I continued to have my Blastoise put out the flames. "Now Benny and Jerry use Hydro pump and then use some Water Pulse attacks!" My Milotic and Swampert put out a lot of the fire.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i was scaning for new chalegers when i saw team magmar running through cinbar island setting fire to everything, i teleported there but relised i was too late but luckily everone had left town then my psy powers picked up too people just around the corner i ran around there and shouted take '5 steps back' they diad and a huge beam of wood landed just where they had been standing (ooc are we limited to 4 moves) i ran over there 'are two okay?' i asked them 'ill help you put out the fire but you musetn mension the pokemon i use to anyone' i gave them i stern look while i read there minds and found out that they wouldnt tell anyone 'go mew use heavy raindance' mew came out of its pokeball and made rain so heavy the fire was nearly out in a few minutes

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    A young trainer ran up to me, "Hi, are you still open for battling." I frowned, "Sorry kid, if you're looking for a battle you'll have to battle my younger sister. I'm on vacation." "Oh, ok." the young boy walked into the gym. I smiled, I wish I maybe had gotten the chance to battle him. Who knows? With a grin I jumped in the taxi taking me to the- airport.

-A few hours later-

I looked around, so this was Cinnabar Island. After a few hours of traveling by plane I'd arrived. But things didn't seem to be right, where were all the villigers and what was this smell in the air? I looked closer, there appeared to be a fire, "Go Ludico!" Ludico sent out a thin stream of water affecting the fire a bit. Well, it may not be the best, but it's the best I can do.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Go Rapidash!" I cried throwing the premiere ball. "Dassshhhh!" it cried. "Rapidash! Use sand attack to help put out the blaze" I told it. It imedietly ran to it, and began to kick up sand. I looked around. Shinji and Chris were doing a good job with their water pokemon, but th thought that this was the fault of the team magma was throbing in my head.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    'dont worry' i said to Saoru 'we'll get team magmar' at that stage i notioced another trainer about to walk around the corner so I had mew transform incase the trainer couldnt be trusted mew nodded and turend into a starmie before using hydro pump

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back