• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lostlorn Findings.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • The Rules​

1.) I will not accept hacked pokes. So don't even think of trying it. If I accidently give you a hacked poke, PM or VM me and tell me which poke it was. I will return your pokemon, and you can pick any pokemon from my list for free.

2.) Please read the Trade Corner rules if your not sure about something. That's why it's there.

3.) Due to certain circumstances, I may or may not be on at the requested time. I will try my upmost to be there, but life can have other plans, in which case I will let you know when I will be available. Or you can catch me when I'm on.

4.) I have a very big issue with this one...NO OUTRAGOUS OFFERS!! I will not trade you a legendary for something like a lillipup. That will not happen.

5.) Be kind to other people here. If your not, I will put you on my BLACK LIST.

6.) Have fun :)

WHITE LIST
    Spoiler:

BLACK LIST
    Spoiler:

Available Pokes

Spoiler:

Wants
    Spoiler:

I will be updating as often as I can. Which means I'll add more pokes to my available list. Request any nature, gender, ability or move set. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • I can get you a Vullaby (and a Gothitelle if you give me a little time!). What would you give? Maybe a Zorua? ;3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hi, I can trade you a Vullaby for an Oshawatt if you want... my friend code is 1120 2316 4985.

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Back