• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Lots of 3-5iv Charmander and Froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    The aftermath of breeding is a messy sight.

I have 2 boxes of chairmander that need a good home. I have mostly Modest nature but also rash, adamant, timid, calm, and quirky

Froakie natures are Timid and Modest

Let me know if you want some!

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • If you have a jolly charmander I would be interested, If you don't have a jolly one I'll just take an adamant 1 instead

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi there! I've been trying to get a 5IV one for 4 days now :( boxes and boxes full of them.

It will be greatly appreciated if i can get one. Ideally, one without the Attack IV. Thanks!

Pokemon: Oddish
    Level: 13

IGN: JL
    Friend Code: 4699-8010-7626

sincerely THANKS!

Years
  • Been looking for a 5IV timid froakie for quite some time! Would be great if you could get me one! My FC is 1118-0208-8161 and username is Bers! Thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I would like an Adamant Charmander, 5IV preferred. My FC is under my name.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hi, I'm very new to this. Just got my first 3DS and Omega Ruby. First game boy since the DS and first new generation Pokemon game. I did play Platinun on an emulator though. Anyways very new. Seeking guidance through trades and stuff. Would love a Charmander of any type and a Chimchar if you could arrange that and help out a newbie.

FC is 3840-8285-3205

Promise to pay it forward and help out people once I get this stuff down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back