• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
Yeah, female starter Pokemon are always rare to find/hatch. I'm sure you'll get one soon though!
i hope so :>
i have everyone else in the box for teal mask... being ''dora the deino'' (F) , ''abu the cutiefly' (F)' & ''lin the fennekin''(F) ...

i just need samu's mum... to be able to breed a new baby boy cause i realized i didn't have a female yet :3

i also have simi the little passimian (M), jari the yanma (m), the recently hatched shibi the tynamo (f),
& ailes the koraidon... for the indigo disk... although, with ailes... i'm thinking i should put him back into the paldea i brought him from & wait till i catch the koraidon from the teal mask for indigo disk... yeah, i think i'll do that :>

edit at 10:55 pm: i got my female oshawott on the 24th egg :D
but i still have 9 oshawott eggs left, so i'll hatch them before evolving my oshawott girl :>
so tomorrow, once i breed samu the oshawott, i can play the teal mask :love: :love:

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, female starter Pokemon are always rare to find/hatch. I'm sure you'll get one soon though!

i remade the rrt/dx pmd one to let na have a big sister :3
team cute (rescue team dx) (in paldea)......2.0.........jpg

& then i remade the eos pmd one to have alo go along with charlotte & na to the eos pmd world :3 i think alo doesn't care where she is... as long as she's with her little sister :3
well, maybe she does care if she's somewhere she doesn't really know :i :o
team eviolite (explorers of sky) 2.0.........jpg

Last edited:
Years
Sounds like there's still a good amount of working features then! Do you have any idea what's still missing?

i'm looking through the neopets site to recall what's missing for the reconverting to html or something... most likely html ...

the list is:

''The Haunted House!'' in the haunted woods
''Bagatelle'' in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Coconut Shy''
in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Cork Gun Gallery'' in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Kiko Pop'' on kiko lake

''Curse of Maraqua'' comic in Maraqua *although i can view those on the jellyneo achieves :3 *
the classic neohomes

Attack of the Slorgs game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted maybe.... on Meri Acres Farm in Meridell
''the atlas of the ancients'' comic in the Moltara Town Hall in moltara
''Mystery Island Marketplace'' on Mystery Island
''Lunar Temple'' in Shenkuu
''Winter Holiday Tags'' on terror mountain: happy valley
''
Hannah and the Ice Caves'' game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted, too maybe.... on terror mountain: ice caves
''
Terror Mountain Tilt'' game - on terror mountain: top of the mountain
''The Return of the Return of Dr. Sloth
game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted, too maybe....
& ''Gormball'' in Virtupets® Space Station: Recreation Deck

lutari island is a no go anyway because ''A mysterious island floats around the oceans of Neopia. It's never in the same place twice, which makes it quite difficult to track, and all the more intriguing.

The mysterious island of Lutari is currently being pummeled by an unusually large storm! Between the whirlpools, water spouts and lightning it has been advised that no Neopets are allowed to visit its shores. Even the sea life seems to be staying away...''

everything else is working :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i hope so :>
i have everyone else in the box for teal mask... being ''dora the deino'' (F) , ''abu the cutiefly' (F)' & ''lin the fennekin''(F) ...

i just need samu's mum... to be able to breed a new baby boy cause i realized i didn't have a female yet :3

i also have simi the little passimian (M), jari the yanma (m), the recently hatched shibi the tynamo (f),
& ailes the koraidon... for the indigo disk... although, with ailes... i'm thinking i should put him back into the paldea i brought him from & wait till i catch the koraidon from the teal mask for indigo disk... yeah, i think i'll do that :>

edit at 10:55 pm: i got my female oshawott on the 24th egg :D
but i still have 9 oshawott eggs left, so i'll hatch them before evolving my oshawott girl :>
so tomorrow, once i breed samu the oshawott, i can play the teal mask :love: :love:

Glad you finally found your female Oshawott! I hope you enjoy the DLC stuff! ^^

i remade the rrt/dx pmd one to let na have a big sister :3
View attachment 156284

& then i remade the eos pmd one to have alo go along with charlotte & na to the eos pmd world :3 i think alo doesn't care where she is... as long as she's with her little sister :3
well, maybe she does care if she's somewhere she doesn't really know :i :o
View attachment 156294

I had thought you character was supposed to act as a sort of 'big sister' to Na already? Weird that she's got a proper one now, but your drawing for her looks good.

i'm looking through the neopets site to recall what's missing for the reconverting to html or something... most likely html ...

the list is:

''The Haunted House!'' in the haunted woods
''Bagatelle'' in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Coconut Shy''
in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Cork Gun Gallery'' in the Deserted Fairground of haunted woods
''Kiko Pop'' on kiko lake

''Curse of Maraqua'' comic in Maraqua *although i can view those on the jellyneo achieves :3 *
the classic neohomes

Attack of the Slorgs game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted maybe.... on Meri Acres Farm in Meridell
''the atlas of the ancients'' comic in the Moltara Town Hall in moltara
''Mystery Island Marketplace'' on Mystery Island
''Lunar Temple'' in Shenkuu
''Winter Holiday Tags'' on terror mountain: happy valley
''
Hannah and the Ice Caves'' game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted, too maybe.... on terror mountain: ice caves
''
Terror Mountain Tilt'' game - on terror mountain: top of the mountain
''The Return of the Return of Dr. Sloth
game - which took Shockwave x plugin... i have a feeling that's gonna get converted, too maybe....
& ''Gormball'' in Virtupets® Space Station: Recreation Deck

lutari island is a no go anyway because ''
A mysterious island floats around the oceans of Neopia. It's never in the same place twice, which makes it quite difficult to track, and all the more intriguing.

The mysterious island of Lutari is currently being pummeled by an unusually large storm! Between the whirlpools, water spouts and lightning it has been advised that no Neopets are allowed to visit its shores. Even the sea life seems to be staying away...''

everything else is working :D

Hey, that's not bad at all! And as long as the game still has people working on it, it shouldn't take too long for it to be fully working again!

Years
Glad you finally found your female Oshawott! I hope you enjoy the DLC stuff! ^^
yeah! :D
i'm playing now... just waiting to pick up my pokemon from the box :3

also... never mind arven & the titans, i'm going straight to kitakami with koraidon :D

edit at 10:02 pm: i brought my teal mask pokemon & their parents over from profile 1 violet to scarlet playthrough 3 aka teal mask :D
I had thought you character was supposed to act as a sort of 'big sister' to Na already? Weird that she's got a proper one now,
why's that weird, i wonder?:hattremhuh:

i thought she'd want one :3
but your drawing for her looks good.

Hey, that's not bad at all! And as long as the game still has people working on it, it shouldn't take too long for it to be fully working again!
yeah :3
they're just being a bit slow with it :I

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
yeah! :D
i'm playing now... just waiting to pick up my pokemon from the box :3

also... never mind arven & the titans, i'm going straight to kitakami with koraidon :D

edit at 10:02 pm: i brought my teal mask pokemon & their parents over from profile 1 violet to scarlet playthrough 3 aka teal mask :D

Cool! And you might want to help out Arven at least a little bit, that was Koraidon can more easily move around the map. But that's just a suggestion.

why's that weird, i wonder?:hattremhuh:

i thought she'd want one :3

Because of how I thought her relationship to your (lot) character was supposed to be. What would make her so drawn to you (again, lot) and not her big sister? Like, yeah she probably would want one, that's why she's so clingy to you. :p That was why I found it weird.

they're just being a bit slow with it :I

At least it's being worked on at all though. :p

Years
Cool! And you might want to help out Arven at least a little bit, that was Koraidon can more easily move around the map. But that's just a suggestion.
yeah, i thought that after :3
plus i need to buy a mirror herb in Cascarrafa & that's far away from where i am still :o as i want samu the oshawott's mum's gallade friend to teach him Sacred Sword :D
Because of how I thought her relationship to your (lot) character was supposed to be. What would make her so drawn to you (again, lot) and not her big sister? Like, yeah she probably would want one, that's why she's so clingy to you. :p That was why I found it weird.
my name in that pika-form is still charlotte, cause it's my human-sona :> my main pika-sona that we're familier with is lot :3
me as a human-sona is probably never gonna turn into a pikachu after the eos comic :I

& i decided that na, she really does have a sibling after all, that's why :3 alo the alolan meowth, she was hatched first :3

edit at 2:25 pm on 16/3/24 - plus... i'm not sure if i'm cut out to be a big sister :hattremhuh: :o
At least it's being worked on at all though. :p

i just learnt that they released new news :D - https://www.jellyneo.net/?comments=14657

also, i made the evo of lokni yesterday :D
106 - kinsae.png
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Ground-fire-Plush-Lion-Pokemon-Kinsae-1031439218

lokni
105 - lokni.png
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Ground-Type-Lion-Plush-Pokemon-lokni-990066042

i have 137 pokemon in the potle dex now :D

Last edited:
Years
i found a shiny female hoppip at lv 7 as early as just after mesagoza :D that's my 2nd shiny hoppip... though, i feel i want this one more since it's low level, unlike the other one :D
& my 2nd early route shiny in paldea after mel the shiny scatterbug/spewpa/vivillon in violet playthrough 1 :D
433125640_1617251962350574_6603017461780611579_n.jpg432533557_1617251949017242_1443721267920916386_n.jpg
432580472_1617251959017241_34570549963596312_n.jpg432565899_1617252472350523_8241343234483673900_n.jpg

although.... i guess i could still evolve the other one, the male one, maybe :3

Last edited:
Years
i edited & made this... cause i had a thought of what if just na & alo got sent to the eos pmd world :o

& for a change of pace & line-up... cause i have a lot of me in lot the pikachu in the previous rrt/dx pmd :3 & i think alo will shout back as chatot instead :coolrim:

team eviolite (explorers of sky) 2.0...........jpg

& i just made/drew this :D well, i drew fen at least :3
na and alo the meowth, sleeping with tsuki and fen.png

so i still remain true to my drawings in my signiture :D

Last edited:
Years
daddy samurott just broke apart titan klawf with hydro pump! & i only have 1 gym badge right now 😯 he is higher lv then that klawf after all :D
& arven's shellder didn't do anything.. sorry, shellder:plead:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
yeah, i thought that after :3
plus i need to buy a mirror herb in Cascarrafa & that's far away from where i am still :o as i want samu the oshawott's mum's gallade friend to teach him Sacred Sword :D

Sacred Sword is one of my favorite moves! And you can take out that worm titan while you're in the area!

my name in that pika-form is still charlotte, cause it's my human-sona :> my main pika-sona that we're familier with is lot :3
me as a human-sona is probably never gonna turn into a pikachu after the eos comic :I

I honestly have a have a hard time telling the two of you apart with how similar both of your Pika-sona's colores are haha, I probably thought that Pikasona you was the one with Na or something. :p Or I just shortened Charlotte-you's name down to just 'lot' because I was being lazy at the time... I honestly don't remember which reason it was now.

& i decided that na, she really does have a sibling after all, that's why :3 alo the alolan meowth, she was hatched first :3

edit at 2:25 pm on 16/3/24 - plus... i'm not sure if i'm cut out to be a big sister :hattremhuh: :o

You should do whatever you think is best for your story! Though I'm sure you don't give yourself enough credit as a potential big sis. ^^

i just learnt that they released new news :D - https://www.jellyneo.net/?comments=14657

Neat!
https://www.jellyneo.net/?comments=14657

That's great! You've almost got as many Pokemon as the original Dex now! Do you know how many you want for your region in total yet?

i found a shiny female hoppip at lv 7 as early as just after mesagoza :D that's my 2nd shiny hoppip... though, i feel i want this one more since it's low level, unlike the other one :D
& my 2nd early route shiny in paldea after mel the shiny scatterbug/spewpa/vivillon in violet playthrough 1 :D
View attachment 156348View attachment 156349
View attachment 156350View attachment 156351

although.... i guess i could still evolve the other one, the male one, maybe :3

Awesome! Congrats!

i edited & made this... cause i had a thought of what if just na & alo got sent to the eos pmd world :o

& for a change of pace & line-up... cause i have a lot of me in lot the pikachu in the previous rrt/dx pmd :3 & i think alo will shout back as chatot instead :coolrim:

View attachment 156366

So you've completely removed 'Charlotte the Pikachu' from that comic then? The line-up of characters still looks okay.

& i just made/drew this :D well, i drew fen at least :3
View attachment 156367

so i still remain true to my drawings in my signiture :D

:love:

daddy samurott just broke apart titan klawf with hydro pump! & i only have 1 gym badge right now 😯 he is higher lv then that klawk after all :D
& arven's shellder didn't do anything.. sorry, shellder:plead:

Sounds like that Klawf didn't give you any trouble at all haha! :p

Years
Sacred Sword is one of my favorite moves! And you can take out that worm titan while you're in the area!
i did :D
kin the fennekin's mum, delphox took him out in no time :D although she didn't listen a couple of times, i think i remember....:cautious: i've been through & beat the levencia gym since then :3

& i decided to give samu the oshawott fury cutter instead, as i decided to have simi the little passimian instead of abu the cutiefly ...
i want my little monkey :love:& he'll have focus blast :>
speaking of which: why on earth is passimian not also grass type? :hattremhuh: :hattremhuh:he has seed bomb....
I honestly have a hard time telling the two of you apart with how similar both of your Pika-sona's colores are haha, I probably thought that Pikasona you was the one with Na or something. :p Or I just shortened Charlotte-you's name down to just 'lot' because I was being lazy at the time... I honestly don't remember which reason it was now.
no problem :>
You should do whatever you think is best for your story! Though I'm sure you don't give yourself enough credit as a potential big sis. ^^
:3

i only have 2 big brothers, so i wouldn't really know after all 😯
yeah :D
That's great! You've almost got as many Pokemon as the original Dex now! Do you know how many you want for your region in total yet?
yeah ^^

i'll know when i've gone through the rest of my plushes :D
Awesome! Congrats!
thanks! :woop: i decided to put her on the team :D i think i'll evolve her cause i think i want a pink jumpluff ^^ i name her ''papu'' :love:from her german name ''Papungha'' (From Pappus and sprunghaft (jumpy) )
So you've completely removed 'Charlotte the Pikachu' from that comic then? The line-up of characters still looks okay.
yeah, i have :> ''charlotte the pikachu'' is no more ... but the previous pmd one where ''lot'' the pikachu meets human-me is still there :3
:woop:
i named the team ''team eviolite'' cause they can still evolve... but they won't :>
Sounds like that Klawf didn't give you any trouble at all haha! :p
that's right :coolrim: although, i think if i remember he didn't listen a couple of times :cautious:

Last edited:
Years

i made this yesterday :3
ulpcub and pillava.jpg

i think i'd have these two on my xesse team :D
& my god, i want a plush of pillava! ... i love it
i think it has unofficial mascot status :o

speaking of the xesse region, i made a new mythical recently :3
118 - blairy.png
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/grass-fairy-mythical-bluebell-pokemon-blairy-1032079703
https://www.essexwt.org.uk/blog/essex-wildlife-trust/wild-folklore

also.... i decided to give smart strike to samu the oshawott... his dad will teach it to him... *aka: tm*

& i think i'll give simi ''grass knot'' instead of iron head

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i did :D
kin the fennekin's mum, delphox took him out in no time :D although she didn't listen a couple of times, i think i remember....:cautious: i've been through & beat the levencia gym since then :3

That's good! How many badges do you have now? Hopefully they start to obey you properly soon.

& i decided to give samu the oshawott fury cutter instead, as i decided to have simi the little passimian instead of abu the cutiefly ...
i want my little monkey :love:& he'll have focus blast :>
speaking of which: why on earth is passimian not also grass type? :hattremhuh: :hattremhuh:he has seed bomb....

No idea why it isn't part Grass haha. :p

i only have 2 big brothers, so i wouldn't really know after all 😯

Well, you need to be able to write for any of the other characters who have little sisters, so you could always use them as an example, or maybe imagine what you'd like to see in a big sis if you actually had one. Just some ideas.

yeah ^^

i'll know when i've gone through the rest of my plushes :D

Cool! It sounds like you've got a lot of plushes haha! ^^

thanks! :woop: i decided to put her on the team :D i think i'll evolve her cause i think i want a pink jumpluff ^^ i name her ''papu'' :love:from her german name ''Papungha'' (From Pappus and sprunghaft (jumpy) )

How do you come up with all these names? You should work at Game Freak to help them with name origins at this rate. :p

yeah, i have :> ''charlotte the pikachu'' is no more ... but the previous pmd one where ''lot'' the pikachu meets human-me is still there :3
i named the team ''team eviolite'' cause they can still evolve... but they won't :>

Fair enough. And that's a good team name by the way!

that's right :coolrim: although, i think if i remember he didn't listen a couple of times :cautious:

You just need a few more badges and that won't be an issue anymore!

i made this yesterday :3
View attachment 156417

i think i'd have these two on my xesse team :D
& my god, i want a plush of pillava! ... i love it
i think it has unofficial mascot status :o

I like Ulpcub more personally! ^^

It kind of reminds me of Ogrepon a little bit!
https://www.essexwt.org.uk/blog/essex-wildlife-trust/wild-folklore
also.... i decided to give smart strike to samu the oshawott... his dad will teach it to him... *aka: tm*

& i think i'll give simi ''grass knot'' instead of iron head

Neat!

Years
That's good! How many badges do you have now? Hopefully they start to obey you properly soon.
i have 4 right now :3
No idea why it isn't part Grass haha. :p
:o
:>
Well, you need to be able to write for any of the other characters who have little sisters, so you could always use them as an example, or maybe imagine what you'd like to see in a big sis if you actually had one. Just some ideas.
yeah, like topaz & mellow & torch & sizzle the cyndaquil in scarlet, maka the purrloin & her sister in white, emica the eevee & her sister, leisia the glaceon in indigo disk (scarlet)/kitakami (scarlet), soru the zorua & her sister, loh'a, ikka the tandemous & her little sister, fami & pag the tanderisu & her sister, sylva (kitakami, teal mask (scarlet) & the patrat sisters in white 2 :D
Cool! It sounds like you've got a lot of plushes haha! ^^
yeah, i do, you have no idea :LOL:
How do you come up with all these names? You should work at Game Freak to help them with name origins at this rate. :p
i just think of a name that suits each one, you know :D
& i could never ... they're in america, aren't they? 😯 or japan.....
Fair enough. And that's a good team name by the way!
You just need a few more badges and that won't be an issue anymore!
:3
I like Ulpcub more personally! ^^
:love:
It kind of reminds me of Ogrepon a little bit!
really? :o it looks nothing like ogrepon :hattremhuh: ^^'
it's based on a english bluebell :3

Last edited:
Years
i made a new one for them :3
na the meowth and alo the alolan meowth, meeting fen the phanpy.........jpg
i don't think alo likes being put on the spot like that when she can't explain something very well...

& alo? i don't really think you should outright say that you're from the paldea region when it doesn't exist in fen's world ^^' maybe you should tell her about paldea sometime... just a idea

fen's relaxed nature, but i don't know what na & alo are yet :>

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i have 4 right now :3

That's good! And one important thing you should know if you don't already, you need to have completed the main story in Paldea before you get to finish the second DLC story... So it's good you're working on doing some of that now. Though you can still do all of Teal Mask without doing much in Paldea at all.

yeah, like topaz & mellow & torch & sizzle the cyndaquil in scarlet, maka the purrloin & her sister in white, emica the eevee & her sister, leisia the glaceon in indigo disk (scarlet)/kitakami (scarlet), soru the zorua & her sister, loh'a, ikka the tandemous & her little sister, fami & pag the tanderisu & her sister, sylva (kitakami, teal mask (scarlet) & the patrat sisters in white 2 :D

Exactly!

yeah, i do, you have no idea :LOL:

Did you ever see those full-sized Meowscarada pluches? They look amazing!
Spoiler:

i just think of a name that suits each one, you know :D
& i could never ... they're in america, aren't they? 😯 or japan.....

I believe it's Japan. ^^

really? :o it looks nothing like ogrepon :hattremhuh: ^^'
it's based on a english bluebell :3

To me, it looks like a more simply drawn Ogrepon with an original concept designed mask!
And I don't know what an English Bluebell is sadly.

i made a new one for them :3
View attachment 156421
i don't think alo likes being put on the spot like that when she can't explain something very well...

& alo? i don't really think you should outright say that you're from the paldea region when it doesn't exist in fen's world ^^' maybe you should tell her about paldea sometime... just a idea

fen's relaxed nature, but i don't know what na & alo are yet :>

If I were there with them, I'd say something like 'just because you haven't heard of something before doesn't mean it doesn't exist' :p
Good job with the re-write!

Years
That's good! And one important thing you should know if you don't already, you need to have completed the main story in Paldea before you get to finish the second DLC story...
oh, really? thanks for that :3
So it's good you're working on doing some of that now. Though you can still do all of Teal Mask without doing much in Paldea at all.
koraidon has all his powers back now, & i've gotten the grass knot, seed bomb, stomping tantrum, leaf storm, smart strike tms, so now i'm headed to kitakami :D

Did you ever see those full-sized Meowscarada pluches? They look amazing!
Spoiler:
wow, that's big :love: i love! :love:

I believe it's Japan. ^^
i thought so....
To me, it looks like a more simply drawn Ogrepon with an original concept designed mask!
And I don't know what an English Bluebell is sadly.
here :3
it's in the corner :>
grass_fairy_mythical_bluebell_pokemon___blairy_by_akarifan25_dh2h1sn-fullview.jpg

If I were there with them, I'd say something like 'just because you haven't heard of something before doesn't mean it doesn't exist' :p
:D oh, i like that :woop:
Good job with the re-write!

edit at 2:28 pm: also.... i drew a little oranguru today... he's grookey sized :>

Spoiler:

i think simi the little passimian is cuter, though :3

Last edited:
Back