• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Have you ever fallen in love? Have you ever had your heart broken? If so post here and describe how you felt. Sometimes going through your worst feelings help you get over them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've never fallen in love with someone. I've been in relationships with people, but I don't believe love just comes out of thin air like in movies and whatnot. I believe its something that takes time to develop with someone. Since I've never been in love, I've never had my heart broken.

Unless you count relationships with family members?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No.

Love is for the common men that don't understand chemical reactions.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • I fall in love too easily, and it corrupts my head.
    I rather just stay away from the stuff, knowing it's going to hurt me
    I've had my heart broken a few times and it's a very painful.
    I don't know if I can do it again :/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Yeah, I have fallen in love. I don't believe I've had my heart broken because of love, though. I've just been upset.

Though, love will only really work when it's meant to and if you're really, really commited.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Yes, I have been in love- I probably still am in love with the person despite the fact I kinda resent him for what he did, but he was my first serious relationship. I also hate the way I get when I'm in love. T_T; I become a total pansy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Love is something that my Immune System can't take care of. It corrupts me. Yea, I have fallen victim in love. And yeah, had my heart broken. But its all cool now.

I'm corrupted right now, as a matter of fact. ^^

Years
  • No.

Love is for the common men that don't understand chemical reactions.

'Common men'?
    How stuck up do you want to be?

Anyway, I would say I haven't been in love.
    I have liked someone a hell of a lot, but I don't think I have ever loved someone.

I believe a lot of people who think they are in love, are not. It is simply lust.
    But I could be wrong. Depends on the individuals.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Pssht. I don't even think true love can exist until you're like, 87 and still with the person you were with when you were 20. Thats love, but anything other than that is just a relationship.

And I've been dumped in the only relationship I've ever been in, but it didn't break my heart, because it was only for a month, and I was 13, so it couldn't be love.

Maybe its because I'm a huge commitaphobe, but I just dont see the point in love.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's an ambiguous term, and even it wasn't, I'd probably still be clueless for any given definition. I've certainly been attracted to people, and there are people who I care greatly for. If love is jut a mix of those two things, then yes. Otherwise, I really don't know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Oh love, what a topic.
    To answer your question. I'm not entirely sure. I've been in relationships where I've said "I love you" and I've honestly had very strong feelings for them. Though in saying that, I'm not sure I'll ever truely know what love is. I speak a lot of it, as do many people. As a teen I tend to think falling head over heels is an easy thing to do. I'm just not deep enough into possibly the strongest emotion the world will ever know to say that I've truely loved someone. I've seen people in love, and being a single guy more concentrated on faimly, friends and studies, love tends to amuse and amaze me even more. If someone could define love, in a way in which applies to everyone, I would have to shake their hand. I dont believe every couple share the same love, it's much more vast than one word. For some, honestly saying that would die for their other half is what you call love. Others love is wanting to be with eachother until the day they finally fade away. But really, I dont think it's possible to define such an emotion. Not in this sense at least. Love is, and forever will be, the mystery in which unites us all.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yes, i've been in love,
    And suffered this "broken heart" term you speak of.
    Not a nice feeling

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    No @ having "fallen in love," whatever that means; and I've faced rejection, but that didn't completely shatter my world or anything, so I don't think that falls under the "heartbreak" category.

Years
  • I've never fallen in love with someone. I've been in relationships with people, but I don't believe love just comes out of thin air like in movies and whatnot. I believe its something that takes time to develop with someone. Since I've never been in love, I've never had my heart broken.

Unless you count relationships with family members?
    I agree totally with this.

I've been in lots of relationships with girls that I like but I could never see this as love. The whole reason I enter relationships is because I'm intrested in a girl and I think we could have a lot of fun even past the "friend zone". This also means that I've never really been heartbroken. I feel a bit depressed if a girl dumps me but I accept it and move on.

Ayselipera

...Well I guess what I could say is that I've never been head over heels in love. Therefore I've never been heartbroken. Although I have liked someone a lot in the past, but still, it wasn't really love.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    yup, I'm in love with the person I love the most! she's great and love is the best thing ever, people who say it isn't, it's becaseu they have never experienced it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Love? What's that?

I easily fall in love in beautiful and rare things, but I've never fallen(which is quite a misnomer...) in love with another person, and hopefully I'll never be in the next 10 years.:shocked:

Years
  • I've been in love with my best friend for about 4 years now and she admitted she was in love with me but whenever i asked her out she would always reject me. When we left school she wouldnt even talk to me and kept avoiding me. Because of this i got really depressed and have lost all of my confidence.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've never actually fallen in love with anyone, at least not yet. I have been in a relationship with people before, but I've never felt a strong desire to always be with them or even express the words to them. With so many more years to go in life, I really don't feel the need to say I'm in love as yet, or say I have been. Love is something one has to commit to another, and for me I believe the only way I can do such a thing is when I really know I'm sure that I'm in love with the one girl I truly want to live my life with. It's a complex feeling everyone has at some point, but for me I can't say I've experienced it yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back