• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love between Ash and Misty confirmed by Pokemon officials?

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Love between Ash and Misty confirmed by Pokemon officials?

Pokemon.com, Mailbag section, 'How To Catch Deoxys..." section, last question and it's answer.

See for yourself... for the lazy ones:

The question is about will Misty return because, blah, and the song, blah...

The answer is:
    "Love is a many splendroed thing. Sometimes, when two people love each other, events happen that seem destined, and not planned. But sometimes, love turns into something deeper, something more infinite and definately... sorry what were we talking about again?"

Ha! I knew it all along. Those guys know more than we are supposed to... abduct and apply serum of truth? XD

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    Oh please, they are soooooooooooooooooooooo talking about Misty/Brock and Ash/Gary.
    I kind of agree about the Misty/Brock thing,that's why she didn't want
    him to talk to other girls.I do not think Ash is gay,because he liked Giselle,
    and Ash and Duplica had something going on,at least a little bit,also Ash
    and Casey.

KARR,that was not to be taken seriously.It was just a trivia question.
    That answer was probably to satisfy the vast number of shippers.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Interesting. I guess we have to wait and see. Misty/Brock is cool, but Ash/Misty is more inevitable. Ash/Gary is just.....wrong......

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I love egoshipping.How could you say Misty/brock when it is Brock/Erika?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Actually it's really Brock and Suzie. Ever watch "Beauty and the Breeder" and see all the hints?
    Well, anyway, Pokemon is just one of those almost canon ships. That's why I support it. Some other canon ships are uh FranticShipping, ContestShipping(I just hate it thou), ROCKETSHIPPING, NeoShipping and yeah, DraggirlShipping because Clair and Liza seem to be more than just best friends...... Besides there's a major hint in the episode when they reunite. But that's for you fans to discover for yourselves.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Actually it's really Brock and Suzie. Ever watch "Beauty and the Breeder" and see all the hints?
    Well, anyway, Pokemon is just one of those almost canon ships. That's why I support it. Some other canon ships are uh FranticShipping, ContestShipping(I just hate it thou), ROCKETSHIPPING, NeoShipping and yeah, DraggirlShipping because Clair and Liza seem to be more than just best friends...... Besides there's a major hint in the episode when they reunite. But that's for you fans to discover for yourselves.
    Suzie led Brock on and then she snubbed him,so that's out.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    As i said before..Erika was theb only person who liked<yes liked Brock!^^.Watch the show and you will see!^~

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Anyone willing to listen to what the English sites and people involved with the English dub of the show needs to be beaten over the head. There's NOTHING between them. Japan has confirmed this with animation. How? Satoshi doesn't think back about Kasumi. There wasn't anything said to eachother when they left and met back up and left again. They've felt absolutely nothing aside from being friends.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Anyone willing to listen to what the English sites and people involved with the English dub of the show needs to be beaten over the head. There's NOTHING between them. Japan has confirmed this with animation. How? Satoshi doesn't think back about Kasumi. There wasn't anything said to eachother when they left and met back up and left again. They've felt absolutely nothing aside from being friends.
    How can you explain their facial expressions then?Are you saying 4kids
    also changed their facial expressions?Their was clearly something going on
    between the two.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Suzie led Brock on and then she snubbed him,so that's out.
    No she didn't! She and Zane are only rivals. There's nothing between them. Besides didn't Zane say he was jealous of Brock and that Suzie thought Brock was the best? They still have a chance and I'm willing to bet on their relationship happening because I know it will.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    No she didn't! She and Zane are only rivals. There's nothing between them. Besides didn't Zane say he was jealous of Brock and that Suzie thought Brock was the best? They still have a chance and I'm willing to bet on their relationship happening because I know it will.
    They were way more than rivals,so she must is going to be in a
    relationship with both of them,then.

On a side not,Ash is not oblivious to love as everyone implies.In that
    episode,Misty commented that Zane was after Suzie,and Ash said so is
    Brock,so he can't be oblivious to love if he noticed that.

Years
    I'm going with Elite Trainer Raven on this one... Duh.

Seriously, I think if the writers were into Pokeshipping, they would have done MUCH more when Misty left. The line "Now Ash Ketchum, I finally know how you feel about me" sounds like she realized he doesn't like her.

What did Ash DO in that episode to show Misty that he liked her anymore as a friend? Nothing at all.
    On a side not,Ash is not oblivious to love as everyone implies.
    Have you seen "Love at First Flight?". Ash STILL didn't understand, even at the end of the episode. The boy's as clueless as they come.
    In that
    episode,Misty commented that Zane was after Suzie,and Ash said so is
    Brock,so he can't be oblivious to love if he noticed that.
    That happened such a long time ago, I don't even remember. But still, one example out of the many others doesn't prove that Ash knows what love is.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Wouldn't Misty have had a dissapointed look on her face if she found out Ash didn't like
    her?Just look at everyones facial expressions in "Gotta Catch Ya Later".

MewthreeXL said:
    How can you explain their facial expressions then?Are you saying 4kids
    also changed their facial expressions?Their was clearly something going on
    between the two.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm going with Elite Trainer Raven on this one... Duh.

Seriously, I think if the writers were into Pokeshipping, they would have done MUCH more when Misty left. The line "Now Ash Ketchum, I finally know how you feel about me" sounds like she realized he doesn't like her.
    Uh, you do realize that when Misty said that, Ash was crying. You wouldn't cry if someone that you didn't like left.
    Oh yeah, as far as I know, Elite Trainer Raven isn't a romantic or anything and in that case, I wouldn't trust him to judge and say his opinion. No offense or anything but you should trust a love expert when it comes to this.

Back