• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Hina

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wow... we haven't had any talk about Love Hina since Keitaro left. @_@

Anyway... I love the series. ^_^ I've seen the entire anime and I've ALMOST finished the manga (I've been searching for the 14th volume for MONTHS). My favourite character is either Su or Shinobu... although all of them have their nice qualities.

Scratch that... I can't stand Keitaro's sister, Kanoko (I think that's her name...) X_X

Years
    I would have to say love hina is one of the best animes i have ever watched!
    and.. yup definatly Shinobu -nod nod- thats my fav character! ^^

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    If you want em I have the whole series, i'll send some. Dunno how to upload though (i'm mentally challenged). And it is the absolute best series i have seen. Just need to get a hold of Love Hina Again. Go to Newgrounds for a sim date thingy, lots of larfs (bit a swearing).

P.S I have the spring and christmas special and the last last episode for the series. And lots and lots of wallpaper.

Years
    Heh heh... I do go to newgrounds... you dunno how to upload? Then just give me the address, I'll download them myself.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Just a hint, uploading of manga is illegal...

Aside from that, I've seen all of it (all the eps, the manga, and the specials): my fav is Otohime Mitsumi *faints for no apparent reason*. :P

Least fav.: don't think I have one, tho Sara got into my nerves over the anime series.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm gonna have to say Motoko's my favorite >D Maybe cus she's so strong and serious, I also like Su, cus she remind me of my brother X.x; Actually, since Su and Motoko are most of the time together, it kinda reminds me of me and my bro at home. He's always swinging like a little chimp, and I always have to control him. Jeez! xD

Anyways, I read the 1st-4th books. Mostly cus I check them out at the library, and I can't buy them ;-; Since mah mum won't let me ^^;

*dies*

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    Ummm bna li i got em at a lan. Anyway i can send em but i am in Italy. Currently in Internet cafe in Venice the city on the river. I am not bsing either. Oh, and I am trying to keep it legal (so i dont get booted) but if you want em i'll do my best to get them to you quickly. Everyone should like Su ;)

Back