• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love in Sinnoh(AshxDawn)PG-13

silverfox

Nurse Joy's husband
    Years
    Love in Sinnoh(AshxDawn)
    Rated:PG-13
    "huh"for normal
    'huh'for thought
    Summary:
    Chapter 1
    Ash just received his fifth badge from Melissa and were leaving Heathome City.As they walked Ash,Brock,and Pikachu were in the front talking about their next destination while Dawn was in the back in deep thought.Dawn was thinking about Ash again.She has been doing this for a month now and can't seem to get him out of her head,and it was driving her crazy.Every time Ash talked to her she could feel her face burning up and forming blush.She tried to deny her feelings toward him but it became harder and harder as time passed and soon she excepted her feelings towards Ash.
    "Hey guys,lets stop here for the night and continue traveling tomorrow."Brock suggested.
    "Yeah,good idea Brock."said Ash."Hey Dawn.We're stopping here for the night."Hearing the sound of Ash's voice snapped Dawn out of her thoughts.
    "O-Okay Ash." she could feel her facing burning up.
    "Hey Dawn are you okay,you look like you have a fever."Ash moved his hand to Dawn's forehead to check her temperature,but Dawn immediately scooted back before he touched her forehead.
    "Ash I'm okay,you don't need to worry about.Really,I'm okay."Dawn said while laughing nervously.Ash had a clueless look on his face and was wondering why she was acting so weird,but he decided to leave her alone and went back to Brock and Pikachu.Dawn sighed to herself,Ash so dense when it came to romance and couldn't possibly understand how she felt.Dawn walked over to where the guys were to see what they were doing.
    "Hey guys,I just found out that the next town we're heading to is called Fantastic City and that there holding a festival that they do once every year."said Brock.
    "Brock that sounds like fun.Can we go Brock,huh?"asked a very enthusiastic Dawn.
    "Yeah,sounds good to me.What about you Ash?"Brock asked.
    "Yeah,the festival will be fun,right Pikachu?"Ash asked his furry rodent standing next to him.
    "Pika!"said Pikachu,agreeing with its master.
    "The festival will start in a week,we should arrive at Fantastic City by tomorrow.Okay guys,we need to setup camp.Ash,you go find us some water,Dawn,you go find some firewood,and I'll roll out the sleeping bags and get dinner ready."Ash and Dawn nodded and went to do there task.While Dawn was looking for firewood she decided to let Piplup out.
    "Piplup,come on out!"Dawn threw her poke ball and in a flash of light out came Piplup.
    "Piplup!"said Piplup.
    "Hey Piplup,want to help me look for some firewood?"asked Dawn,bending down to Piplup's level.
    "Piplup"said the penguin pokemon while nodding its head.
    "Great lets go."Dawn and Piplup started wondering around around the forest and managed to find some firewood.On there way back to the campsite Dawn was thinking about Ash again and decided to talk to Piplup about the subject."Piplup,do you think Ash likes me?"This question caught Piplup off guard and she almost tripped over her own feet.
    "Pip,Piplup,Pip."said Piplup
    "Your right,Ash doesn't know anything about love or romance.All he thinks about is pokemon and becoming a Pokemon Master."said Dawn getting a little depressed.
    "Pip,Piplup."said Piplup,trying to rise her master's spirit up.Just then Dawn had a idea.
    "Hey,Piplup I have a idea.I'll ask Ash to be my date for the festival."Dawn said,her mood brightening.
    "Piplup!"said a enthusiastic Piplup,agreeing with its master.
    "Okay,I'll ask him to be my date."said Dawn,getting really excited about Ash and her on their first date.Dawn and Piplup made it back to the campsite and saw Ash,Pikachu,and Brock waiting for her."Hey guys,I'm back!"yelled Dawn.Piplup left her master and went to talk to Pikachu.
    "Whats up Dawn,what took you so long?"asked Ash,then he started walking over to her.
    "Just took a walk with Piplup after finding some firewood."said Dawn,while putting the firewood down.Ash nodded his head and began to head towards Brock.
    "Ash wait.I need to ask you something."as Dawn said this a blush began to appear on her face.
    "Whats up Dawn?"asked a clueless Ash.
    Dawn began to twiddle her index figures."A-Ash,I was won-wondering if you,uh,would..."Dawn began to look at her feet,finding them very interesting.
    "Come on Dawn,we're friends.You can tell me anything"said a smiling Ash,trying to calm her nerves.
    Dawn took a deep breath to calm herself and started over."Ash,I was wondering if you would be my da-"before Dawn finished they heard a boom.
    "What was that!"yelled Ash,turning around to see what was going on.There was a giant Robotic Staravia with a big R in the middle of the robot.On the top of it they saw some familiar figures.
    "Listen, is that a voice I hear?"
    "It's speaking to me loud and clear."
    "Floating on the wind......"
    "Past the stars......."
    "In your ear!"
    "Bringing chaos at a great pace!"
    "Dashing hope putting fear in its place."
    "A rose by any other name is just as sweet."
    "When everythings worse our work is complete!"
    "Jessie!"
    "James!"
    "Meowth, thats a name!"
    "Putting do gooders in their place...
    "Team Rocket..."
    "We're in your face!"
    "Wobbafet!"
    "Mime,Mime!"
    "Team Rocket!"yelled Ash.
    "Thats right twerp,and we've come for you're Pikachu."said Jessie.
    "Yeah,our new robot will make sure we succeed this time."said James.Team Rocket jumped back inside their robot and released a giant net that not only captured Pikachu...but Dawn to!
    "Pika!"
    "Ash help!"yelled Dawn.
    "I'm coming guys,hang on!"Ash started to run as the robot bird started to take off.
    "Ash,wait"!yelled Brock as he chased after Ash.
    Ash came closer and closer to the robot.Ash jumped and managed to get a hold of the net that was holding Pikachu and Dawn before the robot took off into the sky.
    "Ash!"said Dawn in relief.
    "Pika!"said a happy Pikachu.
    "Don't worry guys,I'm gonna get us out of here."Ash climbed the net until he reached the top of the net that was connected by a rope.Ash took out a knife that he kept when Brock gave him a wrapped lunch before he went home for sort time awhile ago.Ash started cutting the rope until it finally snapped,sending them hurtling towards the ground,while Team Rocket flew away thinking that they still had Pikachu.Ash grabbed Pikachu and put him in his backpack,while he wrapped his arm around Dawn's waist."Dawn,I want you to put your arms around my neck!"Ash ordered.Dawn nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his neck."Go,Staravia!"In a flash of light the bird pokemon,Staravia,appeared.
    "Staravia!"said the bird pokemon.
    "Staravia,grab on to my shoulders and bring use down to land!"Staravia obeyed and grabbed Ash's shoulders with its sharped feet.As Staravia glided them to land it started to pierce threw Ash's skin which caused him to start bleeding.Ash winced when he felt Staravia's sharp nails pierce threw his skin.
    Dawn felt Ash wince and looked up to see Staravia's nails making holes in Ash's skin.Seeing this she buried her face into his chest,wondering if he was ok.Staravia finally found land and landed the group safely on the ground. Pikachu came out of his master's backpack and was horrified to see 2 small holes on each of his shoulders bleeding.Dawn got off of Ash and looked at his shoulders.
    "Ash,are you ok?"asked a very concern Dawn.
    "Yeah,I'm fine."said Ash.Staravia started feeling guilty because of what it did to its master."Staravia don't be sad,you did what you had to do and I couldn't be any happier.If it wasn't for you we would've died,so good job buddy!"Ash said while smiling.Staravia mood started to rise and gave a happy squeak."Take a nice long rest."With that said Ash returned Staravia inside its poke ball.
    "Now thats that settled,Pikachu,can you get some bandages out of my backpack."
    "Pika."Pikachu searched around Ash's backpack until he came across some bandages.
    "Thanks buddy.Dawn,can you help me take off my shirt so you can put the bandages on?"
    "Dawn's face turned red when she heard Ash say that, but nodded none the less.She crawled over to Ash and helped him take his shirt off.Struggling to take off Ash's shirt they finally managed to get it off.Dawn started to wrap the bandages while trying not to blush so much.
    "Finally,hey Pikachu,can you grab some food I bought back in Heathome City out of my backpack?"Pikachu nodded and went back to Ash's backpack.Pikachu brought back 2 bags of chips and 2 wrapped up rice balls."Hey Dawn,you want some."
    Dawn was about to say no but then her stomach growled.Dawn started blushing from embarrassment,while Ash chuckled."Yeah Ash,I'll take some food."
    "Okay,you and I will take the chips and Pikachu will take the rice balls."Ash handed Dawn the chips and gave Pikachu the rice balls.After everybody was down eating Pikachu walked to Ash's backpack and found a blanket for them to sleep on."Dawn you can take the blanket I'll sleep on the tree."said Ash while leaning on the tree.When Ash was about to go to sleep he felt something warm.When he opened his eyes he released Dawn was next to him and the blanket was over them.
    "Now all three of us can be warm."said Dawn while smiling.Ash decided not to argue and decided to go to sleep.Dawn buried on Ash's chest and soon went into a peaceful sleep.
    to be continued....

Last edited:

nimmi

As I am
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    this was a long first chapter.
    I like it,more please!!!:)

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    hey that was a really cool chapter! can you do more?

silverfox

Nurse Joy's husband
    Years
    Sorry to keep everyone waiting, I've been at Oklahoma for awhile and just got back a few days ago. Now heres the next chapter!:D

Chapter 2

The sun shined bright in Dawn's face, she tried to ignore it but the stupid sun shined even brighter. Dawn opened her eyes and found out that Ash was no where in sight.'He must be getting some food.'Dawn thought and decided to go and look for him,but then she felt something nuzzle her back.She turned around and found out that it was none other than the turtle leaf pokemon, Torterra."Whats up Torterra, what are you doing here, did Ash send you to watch me while he went to go find food." Torterra smiled and nodded.'Thats so sweet of Ash, he really does care about me'. This thought made her blush. Torterra noticed this action and was wondering why her face was red, but decided to let her be.With this thought, Torterra laid down to take a nap.Dawn sat down next to the tree Ash and she slept and started to think of the events before her and Pikachu were captured by Team Rocket, and how Ash saved them both.She was thinking about how she almost asked Ash to be her date for the festival in Fantastic City.'If only Team Rocket hadn't tried to capture Pikachu again Ash would've probably would've said yes to being my date for the festival, but they had to go and ruin it!Those three are such a pain!'Dawn began to get angry, but then remembered that Brock didn't know where they were or if we were okay.'I hope Brock is okay, his probably really worried abut use.'Before Dawn can think any further, she heard her name being called.
    "Dawn, I see that your finally awake.I bet you're hungry, so Pikachu and I brought use some food." Ash and Pikachu walked over to Dawn carrying berries that they found in the forest.
    "Hey Ash, whats up? Are your shoulders okay?" Dawn got up and walked over to Ash so she could help carry the berries.
    "Yeah, they feel alot better after a good nights rest." Ash placed the berries on the blanket they had last night and went over to Torterra."Thanks for watching Dawn for me Torterra." Ash petted Torterra which brought a smile to the pokemon's face.Then Ash got out Torterra's pokeball and with a red beam of light Torterra was back in his ball.
    "Hey Ash, what are the berries called anyway?" asked a curious Dawn.
    "Well, I don't know what there called, but you should try one, there very sweet.
    Dawn nodded and took a piece of the berry and put in her mouth.The berry brought a smile to her face,it was very sweet and tasted great. "You're right Ash, they are sweet and there good too."
    "I thought you like `em." Ash picked up one and started to eat one himself.
    "Pikachu." said the little mouse pokemon, enjoying the sweet taste of the berry he was eating.
    After everyone was down eating their berries, they packed up and decided to look for a near by town.
    "Hey Ash, do you think Brock is okay?" Dawn asked.
    "Don't worry about Brock, he'll be okay.I just know it." said Ash, smiling at Dawn.
    Dawn turned pink and looked away from Ash."Yeah, you're probably right."Dawn said.The group continued their journey to find a nearby town.

~ ~​

Meanwhile in Fantastic City, Brock ran at top speed towards The Police Department.'I have to hurry, Ash and Dawn could be in serious trouble.'With this thought in mind Brock kept running until he reached The Police Department. Brock than came face to face with Officer Jenny." Oh my sweet and beautiful Officer Jenny, my name is Brock and I ask that you please help me find my friends.After you help me do that may I offer to take you to a romantic dinner getaway under the moon light sky."Brock said, in typical Brock fashion.A flash of light came out of Brock's back pocket, and it was none other than Croagunk.Croagunk poison stung Brock, grabbed his ear, and started dragging him away."Ouch, ouch, ouch!"Brock said in pain.
    "Excuse me,I couldn't help but hear your conversation."
    Brock turned around to see a man with spiky hair, a cloak coming down to his feet,under the cloak he had a red shirt on,finger less gloves,blue jeans, and had blue eyes.He looked like he was in his mid 20's and like he could smash a bolder with his bare hands with the muscles he have.
    "Who are you?"Brock asked.
    "Brock, this is Michael, he helps find lost pokemon when his and town, and he also helps around town."Officer Jenny said.
    "Please to meet you."Micheal than bowed like a gentleman."Now, whats this about finding your friends."
    "My friends were captured by a crime organization called Team Rocket and I think that they are in serious trouble."Brock said in a serious tone.
    "Don't worry, it would be a pleasure helping you find your friends.We will leave immediately."Michael motioned Brock to come.
    Guys,I'll let the other Departments know in Sinnoh to keep a eye out for your friends!"Officer Jenny yelled before they were out of ear shot.
    "Thanks Officer Jenny."Brock yelled back.
    "Now, where did you last see your friends?"
    "In Prickly Forest."said Brock.
    "Go, Dragonite!"Micheal threw his pokeball.In a white flash, Dragonite appeared.
    "Dragonite!"said the dragon pokemon while stretching its wings.
    "Dragonite,I need you to fly to Prickly Forest as fast as you can!" Micheal ordered.Dragonite nodded and motioned for the two to get own its back. The two hopped on, with a roar, Dragonite took off at top speed." Don't worry we'll find your friends." said Micheal,turning his head to face Brock.
    "Yeah, I hope so." Brock whispered.

~ ~​

Back with Ash and Dawn, they've just found a small town called Sindo Town.
    "Finally, we're out of the forest.Now, lets go find a Pokemon Center so we can rest up."said Ash, glad to be out of the forest.
    "Alright, lets go!"said Dawn enthusiastically.
    "Pika!"said the mouse pokemon, agreeing with Dawn.
    The trio began to walk into town and found out that it was pretty nice for a small town.The streets were clean, the buildings were well kept, and everybody seemed to be happy.The gang began looking for a Pokemon Center. While they were looking for a Pokemon Center they passed a mall.When they were about to pass it something caught Dawn's eye.
    'Wow,that dress is beautiful.'Dawn's eyes started to sparkle as she stared at the most beautiful dress she ever seen.The dress was a blue, sparkling like moonlit sky.Dawn thought it would go great when she's entering one of her contests. She just had to have it.Dawn ran to Ash and managed to get in front of him."Ash, before we go to the Pokemon Center can we go shopping."I saw this wonderful dress that would go great when I enter my next contest.Please Ash can we go shopping, pleassssssssse." Dawn mustered up the cutest puppy eyes so Ash would let her go shopping.
    Ash tried to resist Dawn's puppy eyes, but failed terribly.Ash sighed"Fine,lets go shopping."
    Dawn started jumping up and down with excitement. "Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!"Dawn grabbed Ash's hand dragged him into the store.Dawn dragged Ash right to the dress that she saw in the window.Dawn grabbed the dress and went to the manager to ask were to she could change.
    "The changing rooms are right over there." said the manager, pointing to his left.
    "Thanks.Okay Ash, lets go." Dawn grabbed Ash's hand and dragged him to the changing room.
    "Have fun with your girlfriend, kid."said the smiling store manager.
    This statement made Ash blush "Sir, she's not my girlfriend."Ash said while still blushing, but the manager didn't hear him, he was busy talking to another costumer.Pikachu started to giggle when he saw his master's reaction.When the trio made it to the changing room, Dawn dropped Ash's hand and went inside the changing room to try on the new dress.Ash and Pikachu sat on a small bench next to the changing room.Five minutes of waiting for Dawn, the door finally opened.
    "So Ash, how do I look."Ash's jaw dropped to sea level.Dawn was wearing the blue sparkling dress she saw, and the dress matched her hair perfectly.
    Ash was speechless at how beautiful Dawn looked. Pikachu started laughing at his master's antics."Yo-You look great." Ash felt his face heating up.
    "Really."Dawn said with a grin on her face. She walked over to Ash,she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.Dawn whispered in his ear"Thank you,Ash."Dawn went back to the changing room to put her regular clothes on.
    Ash's face was deep red at what Dawn did.Pikachu rolled around in laughter at the look of Ash's face.Ash couldn't believe what just happened, Dawn kissed him, HIM of all people. This didn't make any sense to Ash and gave up trying to figure out why she did that.
    Dawn finally came out of the changing room with the dress folded and was in her right hand."Okay Ash, lets pay for this and head to the Pokemon Center."Ash could only nod and he followed Dawn to the counter.
    After the dress was paid for the trio headed towards the Pokemon Center.When they came in Nurse Joy appeared with her Chansey soon following.
    "Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center.May I help you?"said Nurse Joy kindly.
    "Yeah, Nurse Joy can we have two rooms?" Ash asked.
    "I'm sorry but we only have one room available." Ash couldn't believe his luck, but they needed a place to sleep. So he took the room. Nurse Joy motioned them to follow her. Nurse Joy opened the door to the room and went off to help other pokemon trainers.
    It was just as Ash thought, the room only had one bed.He let out a sigh.How was he going to figure this one out. He didn't want to sleep with a girl, especially what happened at the mall. He let out another sigh" Dawn, you and Pikachu can sleep on the bed, and I'll take the floor."
    Dawn put her hands on her hips" Whats wrong Ash, afraid to sleep with a girl."Dawn teased.
    Ash started to blush"N-No I ju-just thought you would want the bed."
    Dawn started to giggle "Calm down Ash,I'm just teasing you.Why don't we both share the bed."
    Ash thought about it for a moment. Would he rather sleep on the cold, hard floor or a nice, soft bed.Ash finally made his decision. "Okay, we can share the bed." Pikachu immediately ran over to the bed and snuggled in one of the pillows.
    Great,I'm going to take a shower first before I got to bed."Dawn grabbed her sleeping close and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
    When Dawn closed the door, he took of his hat and his sweatshirt. Then he laid down beside Pikachu and understood why the mouse pokemon liked the bed so much.It was like being on a white, fluffy cloud that you can just fall asleep on. Ash felt himself dozing off, he guessed it was because the softness of the bed. Then he went into a deep sleep.
    Dawn came out of the bathroom to find Ash and Pikachu asleep. 'They look so cute.' Dawn smiled and went over to the bed.She got on top of Ash, put her arms around his neck, and snuggled into his chest. Dawn smiled to herself and went into a peaceful sleep.
    Outside the Pokemon Center, five shadowy figures were on top of a tree."Be ready, Ash Ketchum."
    to be continued...

Last edited:

Mr_Plow7

Elite-Trainer
    Years
    TOTAL CHICK FLICK THIS SUX PUT MOR ACTION AND THers quite alot grammar mistake and did i mention TOTAL CHICK FLICK, put mor action and stuff u better holmes

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    Its a very good fic the chapters are long, and you have very few grammical mistakes it flows nicely and you make good connections to what the characters are in the show.

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
    I need to say, I love the story so far. yes, needs a little more action, but overall it is well done for A pokemon love story. also i don;t think you need the "said piplup" or "said pikachu" everytime after they say something. yes, add it but we can tell if a pokemon is speaking, so not Everytime.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    This is a great story!! Please update!I can't bear the suspense!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I would like to hear more! This is one of the best stories i have ever read!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Awesome fanfiction! it's just type I love to read. you have talent. However I'd like to see Misty or May in it, it's kinda one sided on couple you think? then again it's just me. Keep up the work! ^v^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Um, not to be mean, but is your space bar broken on your keyboard? You are missing spaces all over the place in your story. I don't feel like I need to tell you when to put a space in a sentence, because sometimes you have it, and other times you don't.

Speaking of space, I would suggest hitting the enter bar twice to make a new paragraph, instead of just once. This makes reading your story easier on the eyes of the reader.

And just for further reference: "down" does not equal "done." You use the second one when Ash and Dawn have finished something. You use the first one when Ash and Dawn are falling.

And "us" does not equal "use". You use the first one when Ash and Dawn are talking about themselves - "Look at us now!" The second one is a verb.

Those're really the main problems with your fic. Everything else seems fine.

Oh, and RunforSix and Lyxlia, he doesn't need to put May or Misty in his fic. This is a Pearlshipping fic, which focuses on Ash and Dawn. The story is fine enough as it is without needing to bring in other characters. Oo

Back