• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love, love, love, I want your love

Whats the longest you've been in a relationship?

• A day

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • A week

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • A month

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2 - 3 months

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 4 - 6 months

• 7 - 9 months

• 10 months - year

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • +1 year

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Longest relationship lasted about 8 months or so I think, maybe a little longer.

Shortest... well, I did something to a coworker once but it was just like a one time thing... so I guess that counts?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Three happy, problem-less years on August 22nd.

Will have known him for four in January 2011.

It's my first serious, real-life relationship (I had two crappy ones that I was pretty apathetic about when I was 12 and 13; both online). I don't think it could be more loyal, respectful, and perfect.

Don't talk to the online dudes. I don't care about either of 'em.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Thinking back it must've been around... 3 years?

My shortest was about two days, and was my most recent relationship.
    Needless to say I haven't forgiven him for pulling that stunt. He reads this forum too :cer_pissed:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have been in two relationships, both of which I did not care to be a part of. The first one lasted a day, and I was forced to do it at the sake my life. When I said no, he sisters tried to drown me... :/ The other was a week, and I merely did it out of pity/being pressured to make a hasty decision. That is it. Tbh, I don't feel the need to date at my age, it is pointless.

Years
  • I've only had 2 relationships. My first (to me didn't count because he was just plain awful to me) Was about 3 years. My current relationship is a little over 4 years & we're engaged! :'D
    But yeah, you can tell I'm in for a long term thing XD

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • If you talk about girlfriend-boyfriend type of relation, then I will say 0 seconds, I have never gone in such a relation.
    I call myself SAFE.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • My current relationship has lasted for over a year now. My shortest one was with my best friend Shiney. It was really complicated so I won't go into too much detail... too personal. I went out with Jack O'Neill for a while too but we broke up... we were still friends after though. Same with me and Shiney.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    longest relationship for me has been only 3 months cause i found out she was cheating on me

and i assume u know the answer to the friendship question

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Longest was four months and I was 12 o.o

Shortest was 10 minutes. Haha but it was a joke(: haha ily Jacob!(inside joke)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One month 9 days. And now, the one I'm in is longest by 8 hours so far. XD;;

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I've never been in a relationship but I've joked around with a friend which was about a 20 minutes lasting relationship.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Never been in love cause I've never wanted to be.

One time when I was in first grade I had a girlfriend; I broke up with her because she had a mole on her face. I was a colorful kid.

Nancy Botwin

Banned
    Years
  • My longest relationship was with this guy James. He was fun, but we never really got serious. We were sorta together for about 8 months and then we decided to call it quits. We aren't BFFs or anything, but we still talk now and then. We're friends with benefits.

Anyway, the shortest was with my one of my best friends, Bobby. We got a little baked a party and made out and blurted out some "feelings" for each other that neither of us meant, then we woke up in his bedroom and we ended it there. So that would be about 6 - 8 hours. He's still one of my closest friends. Nothing weird about it.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
  • Year and a half. I'm not friends with most of my exes (one of them, yes), though I'm on good terms with a couple. If we broke up, there was probably a very good reason why.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • My longest was nearly 2 years but I broke up with her because she fell out with me every time I wanted to see my friends and any time I didn't do exactly what she wanted she'd fall out with me. Then cry. Then make out that it was all my fault that we'd fall out and I'd believe her. She'd make out I was the bad person even when she'd start arguments over nothing.
    Although... Even after all that... If I could go back and stop myself from breaking up with her I would. It's been just over a year since we broke up and she's still the only person I like. I haven't liked anyone since her.
    Everyone throws the term 'love' around like it was nothing these days. But I truly feel that I loved her... Still love her.
    An no, before anyone asks, she wasn't my first girlfriend haha

Back