• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Me (MayxDrew)-(AshxMisty)

How much do you like this fanfic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh no! This is getting exciting, can't wait for the next part! XD

...Well good luck making the next part. ;D

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Oh, hey. Wow, thanks!

I will write the rest sometime soon, but now I have to bump my other fic up with a post before it's a month old. So, off I go.

Ta-ta!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I like the swimming pool part the most. ^-^

Well, I hope to see it before this thread dies..please?! XD

Banov

Master of Kecleon
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    At the rate things move in here, this'll "die" in a few weeks. I think we've got plenty of time -____-

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    You HAD to be negative. -_\ Well I'll try to hurry and get back here once my life gets less hectic. K( *Sad cyclops face*

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Ash and Misty walked slowly down the hallway. They turned a corner to take the elevator route. Ironically, the elevator was already coming. They reached the elevator room, where Ash was just about to tap the 'down' button. Suddenly, a shrill chime caused him to stumble back in surprise. The doors began to part, revealing Brock, May, and Drew stepping out of the confined area.

"Uhhh...hey," Ash said awkwardly.

"A dress," Drew snickered.

"So my idea did help, didn't it?" Brock teased, and laughed all the way past the couple and down the hall.

May and Drew stayed behind. The two new couples surveyed each other. Drew locked eyes with Ash, who looked away just when he did. They were both nervous.

Meanwhile, May and Misty were sizing each other up.

"Nice dress."

"Thanks May." Misty reached out a hand, and they silently shook hands before going their seperate ways. Misty felt the paper square in her hand, folded it again to make it smaller, and hid the note before stepping into the elevator with Ash. She'd had pockets made on her dress in case she needed to bring anything with her on a date, or outing.

The two doors gave off a metallic clicking noise before sliding shut. Misty and Ash embraced each other just as the elevator started to move.

Seizing their only chance to kiss again, they made out like never before! The two pressed their lips together in a whirlwind of passion. Finally, the doors opened onto a spectacular dance floor. Ash hooked his arm around Misty's and nervously stepped out onto the dark blue tiled floor that made a thick ring around the railed dance floor area.

The wall were covered with multi-colored lights, and couples were chatting at tables. Two bathrooms were on the right. The dance floor was massive, with a disco ball on the ceiling. The disco ball was designed like a Solrock.

The dance floor was already hot. People moved their bodies to the music, while some just tried to make it look like they knew how to dance. Ash was going to be one of those people. Misty literally dragged him out onto the floor, where she started shaking her hips and moving closer and closer to him with a smile on her face.

"Do something!" she called out over the roar of the music.

"I can't dance!" he whispered.

"WHAT?" Misty strained to hear because someone was blasting the music.

"I said I CAN'T DANCE!" He hung his head low.

"Yeah right! Just move," she urged him. "It won't matter once you get with the rhythm!"

He slowly looked up into her eyes. Her sweet, fun-loving eyes told him he could do this.

He first began to move his arms in a very goofy way. Then he let his legs guide him.

"Ash, you're making a fool out of yourself! Loosen up."

"Okay," he replied shakily. He began to shake and spun Misty around, and soon they were both enjoying themselves. Ash found himself leading the dancers. They all mirrored he and Misty's moves for the rest of the song, when finally...

"Any requests for a song can be made here," A woman said over the din of the music.

Misty rushed off the floor and up to the lady. Just as quickly she rushed back and kept dancing. The song stopped, and everyone else along with it.

"Slow song," someone announced, and Misty was brought up onto a stage that rose from beneath the floor somewhere in the room. She picked up a microphone. She was sweating, but she knew she could do this...

"I'm dedicating this one song to Ash Ketchum, my one true love," she said, grinning at him.

He stood on the dance floor watching her, confused and feeling really stupid.

"Well, come on up here!" She shouted. The masses of people laughed and whooped. They all nudged him forward and up onstage.

"What's this about?" he whispered.

"It's about us," she whispered back. "Just listen. She stepped toward him and he held her waist. She eased into his arms and began to sing.

Out here in the quiet of the night
    Beneath the stars, and moon
    We both know we've got somethin' on our minds
    We won't admit, but it's true

You look at me, I look away

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
    But I don't know how to start
    I wanna tell you, but now
    I'm afraid that you might break my heart
    Oh why should anything so easy ever
    Be so hard to do

And to say that, I love you

I practice all the things that I would say
    Line by line, every word
    I tell myself today would be the day
    But everytime, I lose my nerve

I look at you, you look away

I wanna tell you, but now,
    Be so hard to do

Why?
    Why do you turn away
    It must be, you're afraid like me
    I try, but I can't pretend that I,
    Don't feel for you, the way I do,
    Can't you see

Be so hard to do,
    I wanna tell you what I'm feeling

Be so hard to do,
    I wanna tell you what I'm feeling

(whisper) I love you

Ash stood stunned by her musical words. That last whisper had brought up a question. Had Misty always felt this way? He felt like a fool for not noticing sooner.

"I love you too, Misty," He said calmly.

She burst into tears and dropped her microphone. "You DO always look away! Even now. Did that mean nothing to you?"

She dashed, dress and all, offstage, and Ash was right after her. "Wait...Misty, stop!"

She made it to the elevator before he did, and left him standing speechless in front of two closed golden doors. Why did it have to turn out this way?

Ash wondered if they really had a future together...

------------------------------------------------------

Well how was that for an update?

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Sorry! I'm updating quick okay? Soon as I get back from a short trip. Well, bye all!

P.S. - *Readers, please stick around!*

Prince Vaati

Banana Lover, GH person :P
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    more....mooooree...MOOOREE!!! +_+ I'm loving it so far o_O GIVE ME MOOOOOOREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! +_____+

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    I just did! Thanks for renewing the fic as well, loyal fan! I'll leave you all to read while I go elsewhere. :D

Prince Vaati

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    >_< that last part of the chapter left me feeling sorry for Misty >_>; and mad @ Ash

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Ash is dumb anyways. Forget about him. XP

This is why I said it wouldn't just be a "Happily Ever After" fic. Now for the MD couple.

May and Drew will now be sometimes referred to as the Mystery Dungeon couple. XD

If you want to actually hear this song (for those who haven't) go to Pokemon.com and play "Misty's Song" from the bar in the top right corner.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Probably in like 2, 3 chapters. I dunno. I haven't covered all the areas I want to cover yet.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    nuh-uh, you can't end it that soon, are you kidding me?
    I love the context; It seems modern and the feelings are realistic...

And normally I wouldn't ever compare anything from Pokemon to real-life...

Prince Vaati

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    ehh... you know what they say..

All good things must come to an end >_<
    oh well >_<;

Prince Vaati

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    o_O lol@ char. if it were animated into an episode, most people would probably hate it, some wouldnt, but the adolescent teenagers would like it( much like myself :3);)

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
  • Omg this is TOO good! Although, if it did get animated into an episode, certain parts would be cut out. I'd LOVE to see this though. I'd record it and invite my friends over to watch it. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back