• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love reborn

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    hello everyone! my name is francisco but my friends call me wulf, i heard about x and y and for some reason im in love with pokemon again hope to see some of you come october :)

man i havent played pokemon since soul silver lol

Last edited:
    Years
    Heya Wulf, welcome to PC! <3

Well X and Y do look super awesome so it's no surprise it's getting you back into Pokemon. We were all so hyped when the news just came out and I even considered waking early to see what would be announced (it was revealed 6AM my time). @~@ Which starter do you like?! I'm still in love with Froakie but the others are so cute, too. Hope you're as excited to see their evolutions as the rest of us! :D I have high hopes for them, especially Chespin.

But no worries - you'll get back into the swing of Pokemon quickly while being here, I'm sure, since people tend to pick up on everyone's obsession on a big community like this one. Hard to stop playing when everyone else around you plays too so it'll definitely help rekindle your interest again. So you haven't played Black/White or Black 2/White 2, then? Maybe now's a good time to give those a try before X and Y come out? I'd definitely recommend that - the plot was fantastic, especially in Black 2 and White 2. Great way to get yourself hooked again and prepare for X/Y's release. :3

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and remember to read the rules! See you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    happy to meet you lol i have to say that im a fire lover so its fennekin for me

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Hey, Wulf! Welcome to PokeCommunity! :]

Pff, haha, don't ever question your fondness towards Pokemon, because I'm not too sure any one person could ever put their finger on exactly what they like most about the franchise or why they even play it, but for some reason people are naturally drawn to it. That's what I mark my reason to, anyway! XD; You could have a different reason, which is fine; just don't think about it too much or the liking might escape you, which would be an unfortunate thing because you seem like a cool fellow!

X and Y do seem pretty cool, don't they? I'm most excited for the full 3D engine; what about you? What have you seen that's drawn you in so far? Any cool predictions? Share what you've got in the X and Y forum! It's gotten almost 10,000 posts in less than a month; people are absolutely excited for these new games, and very little information has been released thus far! I'd love to see your thoughts/opinions on the games! :3

Anyway, welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay~! Ever need anything? Contact one of the bold, colorful staff members, or you could possibly drop a VM on my profile and I'll see if it's something I could help you out with!

Years
    Hello Wulf, and we're glad you joined PC.

We may be one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe but we have many helpful people here, staff and members alike. Glad to see you got back into Pokemon, and at a good time too given the X & Y discussions going on. The Pokemon X & Y section alone reached 10,000 posts in a short time so you can tell how excited everyone is.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, and I still play at 20 so you can tell how dedicated I am. As Cirno said, you should try the 5th Generation games Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 out so you can prepare for when X & Y eventually come out. 5th Generation had pretty awesome games with the amazing storyline and features, especially those in Black 2 & White 2.

Enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just VM me~

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Wulf, and welcome to PC! Pokemon X and Y are really really in big discussion here! You could talk about anything Pokemon too, so enjoy yourself in PC and have a great time!

Back