• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Scandal in Solaceon Town Daycare!

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
    This story is an excerpt from Chapter 3 of the Grand Pokemon Adventure, written by my friend. He wrote it, so if there are a lot of mistakes or if it sucks, I need to tell him. Any criticism would be greatly appreciated, because we're doing a live-action version of his story, and he needs to know if people like the way he writes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good, goodbye!" told Brock as he pushed Kane and Kaleb out.

"You will need much training to defeat him!" screamed a hobo next to Kaleb.

Kane yelped with surprise and asked him, "What are you talking about wise one?"

"I watched you in there Young Potato and you got your hind quarters kicked," he shrieked.

Kane looked over at Kaleb.

"It's true, he kept eating my shirt," he answered.

"Brock didn't want to be a gym leader you know!" squealed the hobo.

"Tell me more!" insisted Kane.

"He wanted to be a Pokemon actor, one who teaches Pokemon to act. He even made a small soap opera see?" the hobo informed as he turned around.

Behind him was his home, a box, and inside it was an extra large plasma screen T.V. with TiVo and a PS3, Xbox 360, and a Wii all mixed together.

"I recorded my favorite episode of it," he told Kane as he turned on the T.V.

The T.V. turned on and it said in purple letters over a picture of a heart Love Scandal In Solaceon Town Daycare. A squirtle was opening the front door. He came in and put his hat on the hat rack. He was wearing a business suit and tie. The squirtle also had a brief case.

"Honey! I'm home!" he called.

He walked up the stairs and down the hall.

"So I told a great joke at work today and the guys laughed their heads off. So how was…"

The squirtle walked into his bedroom and saw his wife, Samantha, and his friend, a Turtwig, Chuck, doing unspeakable acts.

"Richard!" she cried as he walked in.

"Oh poo, man this isn't what it looks like!" insisted Chuck.

"How could you do this Baby? Who will take care of our egg?!"

"I don't know! We were both in daycare learning and it just… happened! Also I kind of… laid an egg with him too," she admitted.

"Wait, who all have you had an egg with?" he shakily asked.

"Um Chuck, Tony, Charles," she listed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Charles is a Raticate! How did that work?" he questioned.

"Well, um, I'm actually, a Ditto," she confessed.

She transformed before their eyes into a blob.

"I… I don't… understand. You look totally different," he told her.

"I can transform into any Pokemon and Richard… you didn't let me finish my list. I've also had an egg with Tammy," she went on.

"TAMMY IS A GIRL! Honey! That is physically impossible!"

"I can also," she turned into a boy Squirtle, "turn into a boy."

Both Richard and Chuck puked. Richard stopped then looked at her again and puked some more.

After they were done he said, "This doesn't make sense!"

"Baby, I have no sex."

"That's not true! Just last night we…"

"No, not like that. I mean no gender."

"You mean… my wife is both a boy and a girl?" Richard asked.

She nodded, "I also think Fred wanted me to have everyone's baby."

"NO! NO! Our trainer would never use you as a means of having everyone's children! I can't take this! Everything is a lie! A LIE!"

Richard then pulled out a pistol and shot Chuck in the heart. He aimed at Samantha's head.

"Baby! Please! No! I can change!" she cried through tears.

"I know you can change. That's what I don't want. You always had the prettiest face. But I guess that was a lie too, huh?"

She shrieked as he pulled the trigger and killed his one true love.

"Oh Samantha!"

He ran over and held her.

"What have I done?! It was all so much so fast… You can't lie about how you look in death," he whimpered as her pink ooze squished in his fingers.

He cried with her for sometime, then looked up and through teary eyes grabbed his gun. Richard held Samantha close and put the gun to his head. Richard the Squirtle, Samantha the Ditto, and Chuck the Turtwig, all of their lives ended in a matter of minutes.

The credits rolled and at the top it said 'Written by Brock Ward'. The hobo turned off the T.V. and looked back at Kane and Kaleb. Both were sobbing.

The hobo looked down and whispered, "That's why they only let you put two Pokemon in daycare. That's why…"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cookie-powa

Cookie Trainer
    Years
    As you said it's your friends story and not yours, I would suggest telling him there should be some description of what's actually going on rather than lots of talking.

And you can post of all it, or if that long more of it, as what you posted isn't too long. By long do you mean lots and lots of chapters, or like a really long one shot?

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
    He's written five chapters so far. To give an example of the length, we printed out chapter four and it's 29 pages long.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Holy crap. But, still. Post it. All as one chapter.
    If it goes over the character limit, just...post another post.

Well, it's kind wonky but...well....yeah...tell your friend he/she's an idiot if they don't sign up to Pokecommunity (unless they CAN'T)

Back