• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loveless Graphics </3

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Damn...it worked for me so...well I fixed it I don't mind how long it takes, so just take as long as you need, thanks.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
    The Black Hedgehog, your image isn't working. ;/

A)
    Loveless Graphics </3

I)
    Loveless Graphics </3

II)
    Loveless Graphics </3

Thanks a ton, Love. I love it. XD

Chelc

Years
    Heh, requesting again. I just love your work. X3

What it is?: Banner
    Text- Nobody But You
    Font-
    Size- 400 x 150
    Image- Maron
    Colors-
    Other: N/A

What it is?: Avatar/Icon
    Text- Chelc
    Font-
    Size- 100 x 100
    Image- Maron
    Colors-
    Other: N/A

Thanks in advance~ =]

Lucid

Loveless Graphics </3

1)
    Loveless Graphics </3

2)
    Loveless Graphics </3

I made this one really bright... Uhh... Sorry if it doesn't work ether. XD;

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Um, hi! I like your work, Loveless. I wonder if you can make something like a user bar? (something like 250x60). If you answer yes, I'll fill your form.
    Thanks in advance!

Lucid

What's a user bar first? Never heard of one, but probably so.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    A user bar, sorry if I'm not too aware of names, or you may call it a banner, anyway, it's those small bars saying "I support X thing" for the people who likes what you're doing and want to show their support by putting that... bar... in their signatures. In my case, to support my rom hack. Hope that answers something...
    It's a bit smaller thing than you usually do, could you do it?

[EDIT]: In case you are unsure about it, you could even sign it, as long as there is space... That way everyone would know about you.

Last edited:

Lucid

A user bar, sorry if I'm not too aware of names, or you may call it a banner, anyway, it's those small bars saying "I support X thing" for the people who likes what you're doing and want to show their support by putting that... bar... in their signatures. In my case, to support my rom hack. Hope that answers something...
    It's a bit smaller thing than you usually do, could you do it?

[EDIT]: In case you are unsure about it, you could even sign it, as long as there is space... That way everyone would know about you.

Oh sure, no problem! Go ahead and request. Just put it was made by me in your sig and we'll be even though. ;p

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    OK, then, here goes:

What it is?: A user bar, or whatever it is called...
    Text: I Support Zel's ShinyGold
    Font: Whatever, as long as it looks good due to the limited size. Only thing I'd like two different fonts in "I support Zel's" and "ShinyGold"
    Size: 250x60, I think that's good, but I'm flexible (not too much)
    Image: https://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gsctitleimagehoohxr4pz8.png (probably a resize is gonna be needed)
    Colors: ShinyGold (text) should be obviously Gold-ish, for the rest of the text, whatever, as long as it fits with the background
    Other: How about a sunny sky for the background? (sun, clouds, something like that). That just to give the impression Ho-oh is flying...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Mhm, that one is a whole lot better, but you missed out the "Windows" text and I had actually asked for the Kakashi text to be out of the way @_@, sorry about asking you to change it so much.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    *pops in* I didn't see a closed notice on the first page or the one before this one so.. may I request? ;3

What it is?:Signature/Chubby banner
    Text- XOXO Surprise~ (and in subtext) Hakuryuu
    Font-
    Size- 400 x 150
    Image- This One
    Colors- Different shades of pink please
    Other: Nothing I can think of. Just make it look lovely like your other graphics!

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    wheers mine?You never did it!I HATE WHEN PEOPLE IGONRE ME!iM NOT GOING TO REQUEST HERE EVER AGAIN!

How old are you, five? There is a chance that she may miss a person or two, she gets a lot of requests. >>;

What it is?: Banner
    Text-
    Asch the Bloody
    of the
    Six God Generals
    Font-
    Size-
    Image- https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Toomuchfreetime/tota013.jpg
    Colors-
    Other:

What it is?: Avatar
    Text- Ion
    Font-
    Size- 130 x 130 pixels
    Image- https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Toomuchfreetime/tota012.jpg Just section a part out
    Colors-
    Other: None

Back