• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Here's the Pokemon I want EV trained for me. I can provide the Pokemon.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Gallade
    Nature: Adamant
    EV Spread: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    - Close Combat
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Swords Dance
    - Ice Punch

Shadow Sneak is already on there, and don't worry about levelling it, I'll do that, and it doesn't matter if you can tutor Ice Punch on there.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Here's the Pokemon I want EV trained for me. I can provide the Pokemon.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Gallade
    Nature: Adamant
    EV Spread: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    - Close Combat
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Swords Dance
    - Ice Punch

Shadow Sneak is already on there, and don't worry about levelling it, I'll do that, and it doesn't matter if you can tutor Ice Punch on there.

ok, np. is it ok if i get it back to you on thursday? i can trade in about 10-15min

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey HipHipHippo, ready to trade now? I can get one of the following cloned, because i would like to do that 3 for 3, choose one of the following? Shiny Eved rayquaza, Shiny Eved Forretress, Shiny Eved Kingdra, Shiny Eved Dragonite, Shiny eved Houndoom, Shiny Eved Aerodactyl.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Loxius, can you help level some of my Pkmn for me?
    ^^
    I need my Shelgon to evolve and Heatran to learn Earth Power at lvl 73
    and Weavile to get to lvl 50. You can clone them and keep one for yourself if you want.
    BTW the Pokemon are on my Platinum Cartridge so you'll have to use the different FC.

Also I'm interested in your shiny Machamp. :O I'll swap for the shelgon ( even though I said you could keep one if you leveled)

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Hey HipHipHippo, ready to trade now? I can get one of the following cloned, because i would like to do that 3 for 3, choose one of the following? Shiny Eved rayquaza, Shiny Eved Forretress, Shiny Eved Kingdra, Shiny Eved Dragonite, Shiny eved Houndoom, Shiny Eved Aerodactyl.

i have the drifblim and raikou ready, but i'll hafta get the slowbro cloned. what are the natures for your rayquaza, forretress, kingdra and houndoom?

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    I got a heap more stock so please CMT for this
    Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Shiny Miltank- Impish Nature
    Ability: Scrappy
    IV's- 31/31/31/24/12/31

EV's: 252 HP, 224 Def, 32 SpeMoveset: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Rayquaza Adamant
    Forretress Relaxed
    Kingdra Adamant
    Houndoom Modest

I'll need Loxius to clone whichever one you want :) So i'll trade it to you then you can get it cloned while you get the Slowbro cloned?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Rayquaza Adamant
    Forretress Relaxed
    Kingdra Adamant
    Houndoom Modest

I'll need Loxius to clone whichever one you want :) So i'll trade it to you then you can get it cloned while you get the Slowbro cloned?

i'd like the rayquaza please :) and sure.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Okay sure thing, So, I'll trade you the Shiny Ev'd Sceptile, Shiny Ev'd Scizor and Shiny Ev'd Rayquaza for your Shiny Ev'd Raikou, Shiny Ev'd Drifblim and one junk pokemon then you go and get the Rayquaza and Slowbro cloned then you trade them back to me for 2 junk pokemon?

Years
    I got a heap more stock so please CMT for this
    Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Shiny Miltank- Impish Nature
    Ability: Scrappy
    IV's- 31/31/31/24/12/31

EV's: 252 HP, 224 Def, 32 SpeMoveset: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock
    I'd like this please :]
    Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

EV'd Shiny FLAWLESS Milotic
    332/140/194/328/349/198
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    **CONFIRMED LEGIT BY ~RNC~***

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Okay sure thing, So, I'll trade you the Shiny Ev'd Sceptile, Shiny Ev'd Scizor and Shiny Ev'd Rayquaza for your Shiny Ev'd Raikou, Shiny Ev'd Drifblim and one junk pokemon then you go and get the Rayquaza and Slowbro cloned then you trade them back to me for 2 junk pokemon?

yeah, meet you on wifi now

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Loxius, can you help level some of my Pkmn for me?
    ^^
    I need my Shelgon to evolve and Heatran to learn Earth Power at lvl 73
    and Weavile to get to lvl 50. You can clone them and keep one for yourself if you want.
    BTW the Pokemon are on my Platinum Cartridge so you'll have to use the different FC.

Also I'm interested in your shiny Machamp. :O I'll swap for the shelgon ( even though I said you could keep one if you leveled)
    Its the Shelgon you gave me. EVed 4 HP 254 SPA 252 Spd

Maybe you didn't notice it, or just ignored it. If you've got some spare time it would be helpful if you could help me out.
    btw whats the symbol for the psyduck in text chat?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back