• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I don't see Seedot or Mr. Mime on your list. What sort of pokemon would you offer for those two?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • I don't see Seedot or Mr. Mime on your list. What sort of pokemon would you offer for those two?

ooh. i'll offer my TRU shaymin and/or gamestop jirachi. or i could breed you 2 pokes, but that might take a while since i still have a bunch of orders to complete. or you could also pick 1 EV'd poke for your 2 pokes

jjohn779

The Uprising
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    hey what do you want for shiny kingdra/ shiny typhlosion
    ill give you a mattle ho-oh for either

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Loxius are you ready to level my Pkmn?
    Use my Platinum FC.
    so Shelgon leveled till its evolved and Heatran to lvl 73 for Earthpower, which will replace Earthquake.
    :) If you've got time it'd be nice if you could ppmax them.
    Thanks ^^
    EDIT: Oh yeah, can I get that machamp too?
    I'll be waiting in wi-fi room when you reply.

Kalsard

Years
  • Its my Platinum FC, as I stated before, but I don't think you noticed, or else you're still not in the wi-fi room.
    You ran out as soon as I got back in. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • I did notice my wi-fi is just bugging and doesn't show me anyone when I go into the wi-fi room.

Kalsard

Years
  • Thanks for the trade. and Post 929...Soon it'll be 1000 :P
    Ok, I'll just wait in wi-fi room for you to come back.

Kalsard

Years
  • Yes please if you've got time :)
    Well except for the move that isn't dragon pulse, fire blast or Hydro pump. I'm going to replace with Draco meteor.
    Thanks a lot again ^_^
    I'd give you some EV'd but all the one's I got are non-redis . Who made that up anyway? ><

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    ooh. i'll offer my TRU shaymin and/or gamestop jirachi. or i could breed you 2 pokes, but that might take a while since i still have a bunch of orders to complete. or you could also pick 1 EV'd poke for your 2 pokes

What level is the tyranitar and what level is the togekiss?

Years
  • thanx for the ralts' hiphiphippo. yaaaay. Uhm Loxius hiphiphippo said u had electrizers. is there any way you could give me one plz >_<

Years
  • thanx for the ralts' hiphiphippo. yaaaay. Uhm Loxius hiphiphippo said u had electrizers. is there any way you could give me one plz >_<
    ... LOL why'd she tell you that? Uhm yeah I've got one but I don't like giving those out cause I have to clone them one by one but I'll get ya one don't worry bud. :P

Years
  • ... LOL why'd she tell you that? Uhm yeah I've got one but I don't like giving those out cause I have to clone them one by one but I'll get ya one don't worry bud. :P
    lol thank you, im playing pokemon right now. If you happen to have another one could u send me a pm or vm when ur ready to trade? im ready when you are. Thank youuuu Loxius

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back