• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

for drifblim, i'd like this:
dpmfsa199.png

Calm lvl 100
320/157/173/293/345/95

loxius already has a copy of drifblim so he can just do our part of the trade at the same time

-modest/timid surfing pikachu (UT/EV'd)
-modest togepi with tri attack (worth multiple pokes/services!)

I have those, and quite a few events I have not posted and some events of mine are still on wondercard o_O

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
-modest/timid surfing pikachu (UT/EV'd)
-modest togepi with tri attack (worth multiple pokes/services!)

I have those, and quite a few events I have not posted and some events of mine are still on wondercard o_O

ooh, i didnt see those in your thread?
which ability does the togepi have?
and what's the nature of the pikachu?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Wow just read your "Get to know us" section, I used to be a big Maplestory player myself. I have like 10+ Lv. 50+ accounts on Khaini, and a few lower level characters elsewhere. My main files are a Lv. 72 Hermit, and 91 Crusader. IGN Holyshinobe / Oiviega, respectively. Just thought I would throw that out there lol, always cool to run into Maplestory players.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Wow just read your "Get to know us" section, I used to be a big Maplestory player myself. I have like 10+ Lv. 50+ accounts on Khaini, and a few lower level characters elsewhere. My main files are a Lv. 72 Hermit, and 91 Crusader. IGN Holyshinobe / Oiviega, respectively. Just thought I would throw that out there lol, always cool to run into Maplestory players.

haha, cool xD we both played on mardia, idk if that was in there o;
i was MERELYinsane and loxius was Luxies and Lucksie (i think?) xD
i had 2 chars around 70 and 80, but my main was 12x (NL) :D

Pikachu is Modest < Event aswell
Togepi is Timid /Serene Grace

And I have some more events if you want ?

i was looking for a modest togepi, but i think i'd still rather have the slowking opposed to pikachu xD

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Allright, now I need loxius to look at the trade to confirm what she wants :x

he* xD
but he's been inactive, just letting you know D;

i'm intrested in your modest ralts. would you trade it against my squirtell?

if you're talking about the egg moved one, then that's free ^-^
we can trade later tonight or whenever i see you on

Years
Oh right uh yeah I don't really come to pc that often but err if you guys still want to trade just post it again and I'll check it out.

@Kalsard I'm still interested in the Swampert if you still need the Forretress.

Years
Spoiler:

I wanted this :P Loxius hah :X

Years
Hrmkay I'll check out your thread. Would I be allowed to pick pokemon from your partner's list as well or is it just yours?

Also I'm looking for a Jolly Gliscor that has these ev's 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Speed. Preferably with good IV's; about 30+ in HP, att, def, and speed but the more the merrier. :D

Edit- Also I'd like the Sand Veil ability.

Last edited:
Years
Pick from my partner if you want, I have most of them, he is atm inactive due to exams.

Would that gliscor be worth multiple services :P ?

Years
I think my gliglar fits those wants, but it's UT lol, can you pick a few pokes for our trade :)?

Iv's- 28-29/25-26/29-31/11-13/17-19/25-26 Are the EV, doesn't reach the 30 HP though ;s

Last edited:
Years
#1- Lugia UT
Timid
Iv's- 31/x/23-24/27-28/21-23/29-31

Tangela UT Move tutor'd Move- MORNING SUN
Relaxed
Iv's- 24-26/30-31/24-26/30-31/20-23/30-31

dpmfsb034.png

Naughty lvl 100
303/311/190/203/267/269

473.png

Adamant lvl 100 DNR
358/394/188/135/145/258

Years
Ah okay uh pick 4 I guess and I'll take the Nidoking and Mamoswine and whenever your partner gets back you can just VM me or post here if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back