• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOZ: Spirit Tracks [Discussion]

Evolia Redmoon

Fear the Shadowglen Clan...
    Years
    " I know this is off subject, but they should make a re-do of Occarina of Time or Majora's Mask. I really love the old games."

((Nice avi, Eury!))

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    " I know this is off subject, but they should make a re-do of Occarina of Time or Majora's Mask. I really love the old games."

((Nice avi, Eury!))

That avatar is one of the forum defaults that you can choose from.

As for a remake of Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask... It's pretty doubtful since the games are on the Virtual Console at the moment (and you can also still play them on the Wii via the Collector's Edition Gamecube disc). The team also seems more interested in making new games instead of taking the time to remake the classics. Not to mention, no matter what they did, people would whine and complain about the new Ocarina of Time, claiming it isn't as good as the original (even if all they did were up the graphics - people are like that).

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    It's a good game. 8D

Spoiler:

The first one we were on ships. Then we were on trains.

The Legend of Zelda: The Sky Knights...

You're a pilot. ISN'T THAT JUST PEACHY?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Im stuck on LOZ:ST can i get some help?

Im in the Ocean World( place ) and i have to play the Spirit Pipes to restore the tracks, but instead of it going straight up it skips one note and i cant play it that quickly.

Any Hints Please?
    Learning the songs is finicky at best. I had problems with all of them. Your timing has to be just right. In this case, start your part of the song when the Locomo hits his last note (but before that note finishes).

Also, when you have to skip a note, move the flute really quickly to it while continuing to blow. You'll bypass the inbetween the notes

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Im stuck on LOZ:ST can i get some help?

Im in the Ocean World( place ) and i have to play the Spirit Pipes to restore the tracks, but instead of it going straight up it skips one note and i cant play it that quickly.

Any Hints Please?

basically what triforce89 said. just keep trying. only start playing when the camera is on you, not when the notes line up. and when you get to the note you need to skip dont stop just continue playing as you pass over it. thats how i finally managed to beat it. o and try to keep the rhythm correct to, thats the biggest pain

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I really liked this game. And even though I beat it a while ago, I still have a lot of stuff to do in it. I also liked the various train references, like the names (Example: Byrne and Cole=Burn coal), or the postman's way of moving.

Spoiler:

Back