• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and Arceus's Plan [PG-13]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"Midnight was good." Lysander told himself, "But wanted to end the game as soon as possible. Her Misdreavus was able to hold a few hits, probably pretty sturdy. Boss didn't choose the wrong person."

Lysander clapped and waited for Midnight to come back to the stands

Years
^ Who are you?
Lionel quickly got out of the seats and hurried down to the arena. The arena had flipped over to turn from an icy arena to a creepy graveyard. Wisps of smoke floated through the area, and Lionel swore he could smell rotting flesh. As the principal announced the illusions of the Pokemon, Lionel looked at Luke. He knew that with Luke's aura abilities, they would definitely win.

"Ok, Luke. Lets win this thing!" Lionel said as he pumped his fist. Luke nodded and walked slowly with Lionel down to the eerie arena. Before battle, Lionel decided to check his opponent's pokemon using the Pokedex.

Zoroark, the Illusion Pokemon.Each has the ability to fool a large group of people simultaneously. They protect their lair with illusory scenery

" A master of illusion huh?" Lionel thought, " This is gonna be interesting. The Prince of Aura against the Master of Illusion."

The Zoroark stared Luke in the eye, both creatures engaging in a staring contest.

" Ladies and gentlemen, Let the battle begin!" The principals voice rang out.

"

Years
Anta and Snaking stood up. "C'mon, Snaking! Let's try to find Jubilife High one more time!" They left to Jubilife and asked someone where Jubilife High was. "Oh, Jubilife High, you say? It's over there!", someone said while pointing to a building. Anta and Snaking ran to the building but only to see that the doors were locked. "Snaking, we gotta tell that girl that Jubilife High's closed." Snaking agreed and they went to the building the weird man led them to not so long ago. "Euhm, sir?" Anta asked to a guy in the building. "Yes, lad?" "A red-haired girl told us to go to Jubilife High, but it's closed..." "Ah, of course, you took the public door! It just closed. It always does on these hours. Only the ones who're still inside can open the door. You'll have to wait until tomorrow." "Thanks!" Anta said. He and Snaking had nothing to do. They had to stay in Jubilife City, but they couldn't sleep anywhere. They didn't have a home.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Lysander Chase, Anta couldn't find the Jubilife High School." an SMS appeared on his phone.

"Of course not." Lysander told himself, "It's NEXT to Jubilife, but not INSIDE Jubilife. I have to go fetch Anta."

Lysander got up and forgot about Midnight. He walked towards the arena exit, hoping that he could return before his battle starts.

Jubilife City wasn't far away, so it took him only five mins to walk there. When he arrived, nobody was there.

"Okay now where is he?"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(never said he was fast jira. I said he kicked her like a soccer ball. He just let her fall to the ground like a soccer ball then ran as fast as he could to do it again.)
Silver walk into the stands. He sat near Lucy before remembering her. "Hi Lucy." Silver announced as he took the seat next to her. He looked around. He was kind of tired and wanted his Pokemon to heal up. "Return Salamander." Silver said aiming the Pokeball at Salamander. Salamander turned into a big bright red light before being sucked into the Pokeball. Hope you have a nice rest buddy. Your going to need it. Theres a lot of tough opponents out here. We're going to have to rest up. I men a Zoroark and Lucario. The Prince of Aura and the Master of Illusions. This tournaments going to be tough. Silver thought silently spacing out there for a second.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
(Rlyn, how could you have known Sara had a Zoroark? He was disguised when he was in the stand and when he lifted it he went straight into his Pokeball. Not mention she hasn't really entered the arena yet...)

Sara stood just outside of arena, staring at the field before and the mass of people that had gathered to watch this. The girl looked at her pokeball once more and glared at it.

"Damn it Fox...why did you have to put me in this situation?" Sara muttered. A light shined on the ball, making Sara think that Fox was grinning inside. The girl sighed and said, "Well...lets just hope for the best...I want to do you proud..."

With that said, Sara took in another deep breath and stepped into the arena. Across the spooky looking terran, was a boy and his dog looking Pokemon. Sara figured that this must be Lionel and, she suddenly realized, the Pokemon was a Lucario. Sara gulped, knowing that this was not gonna be an easy battle.

"Lets do this...Fox!" Sara shouted as she threw her ball into the air. The ball opened and in a flash of light the Monster Fox appeared. The Zoroark grinned at the Lucario, happy to see that this would be an interesting fight.

When the Principle called the battle to begin, Sara shouted, "Okay Fox use Night Burst!" She knew it wouldn't do much, but she just wanted to lower the Lucario's accuracy somewhat.

Fox just grinned and slammed his claws into the ground, sending out a large burst of dark energy onto the field.

Years
It started raining. Anta tried to find shelter but no one let him in. He and Snaking ran to the Border House between Jubilife and the route to Canalave and stayed there. They had nowhere else to go anyway. After they stayed there for a while, the border guard called them. "Are you staying in here?" "If that's all right for you, yes. We've got nowhere else to go." "I'll have to close the doors in an hour or so, and then I'll leave. If you aren't afraid of being alone and being locked in here all night, you can stay here if you want." "Thanks alot for your generousity." he said. He and Snaking fell asleep after half an hour.

Aura.Lucario

Years
It started raining heavily. He went into a store to take cover for now.

"Return, Scyther. I don't want you to get wet." Lysander ordered, and the pokeball sucked Scyther in. The he saw someone familiar. It was the girl who fought the Shelgon just now - Midnight Sparkle. What was she doing out here?

I'm here because I need to get Anta. But what is she doing here? Lysander frowned, But I guess that'l be fine, I can convince her too before my battle starts.She doesn't even have an umbrella..and she's out there in the rain!

Lysander bought a cheap umbrella and walked outside. He stood next to Midnight as his umbrella sheltered her, "Need an umbrella?"

Years
(The Pokedex can check the pokemon out, remember?)
" Luke, dodge!" Lionel ordered. But Luke just stood there and took the attack, knowing that it wouldn't make a scratch in him. " God, he really is a arrogant idiot." thought Lionel. Lucario was disoriented for awhile, the accuracy drop had taken its toll in it. Lionel yelled for Lucario to fire an Aura Sphere, and Lucario readied it's palms, blue energy revolving hypnotisingly, and launched the sphere of brilliant blue light at Zoroark...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
(*sigh* That's not what I was talking about but forget about it. Its not like it really matters.)

The ball of Aura raced across the field in a straight line coming right at Fox. Even as the Zoroark tried to jump away it followed and slammed into the Monster Fox Pokemon causing him to...disappear.

Sara blinked, confused as was probably everyone else until she remembered that an illusion was suppose to be created every ten seconds on this field. Or maybe Fox just created that fake version himself? The girl really didn't know. Not that it mattered as this was as good a time as any to counter attack.

"Fox use Extrasenory!" Sara shouted, at the same time wondering where her Pokemon was.

It didn't take her long to find out, however, for as soon as Sara called out the attack, Fox jumped from behind a rock and launched a blue wave of psychic energy at the Lucario with a cry.

Back