• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok guys, I am gonna look for that thing too on google. If someone already found a good one can you just send it to us? So that we dont look for it again.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    (Offtopic: Wynd92 Do you know anyone can make me a good avatar? I really need one.)

Ontopic: Ok If i found a good one.I will give it here too and I am so gonna make a rayquaza and lucario gif's!!

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    (Offtopic: Wynd92 Do you know anyone can make me a good avatar? I really need one.)

Ontopic: Ok If i found a good one.I will give it here too and I am so gonna make a rayquaza and lucario gif's!!

if you make a lucario one then post it here pls.
    (and #1 latias can make good avatars)

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    o_0 lol well nice pic's huh?
    i kinda think i can draw a little like that XD

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    well you are now a member!
    yaya!! well welcome to the club and please post pic's and stuff
    here is a sprite i found:
    Lucario fan club

Last edited:

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Awwww.... that's too bad... I would have liked a red Lucario in my team lolz

But credit is not for me because i found it in the internet some one els didi it.
    also its a sneasel and lucario mutation sprite some one made

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yea I would have like one in my Diamond team but oh well... if I can catch a Yellow shiny Lucario then its all good.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Yippie!^^ Ok, I will be realy busy this weekend, so I will post some pics when I get back.

Btw, awesome sprite. Also, wouldn't a Shiny form of Lucario be pink. XP (Cause a Kyogre is darkblue, but turns pink when shiny.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back