• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lucario or Gallade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunjackSmoker

Rogue Trainer
Years
  • LUCARIO. Teach him extreme speed. You will need it vs Espeon that one of them has. BTW Lucario is an awesome pokemon, and strong too.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    It depends on your team,i personaly like Luca because of Flash Cannon but Gallade can learn some good moves also.

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • The steel type has more resistances. The psychic type is not versatile offensively or defensively. Extreme Speed and Swords dance are lethal in combination. They can both use close combat well. Lucario has a higher potential as a special attacker, with calm mind and vacuum wave and dragon pulse or hidden power of your choice. But if you wanted a special attacker from your kirlia, you would have gone with Gardevoir.

Along the same lines, lucario can also make a neat mixed, sweeper, but since his offensive stats are only each above average, and not too deadly without boosting, greater focus is suggested.

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • Always breed for nature and move pool. Then breed two identical pokemon of the same nature to eventually get one with good ivs. You can repeat this as much as you want for better IVs. This is why I've hatched over 700 eggs.

RegiRice

The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    I'd personally choose Lucario, because of his wider range of moves, and because hes just generally awesome :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back