• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario/Rucario capture & Three legendary ____???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    So how do you guys think we'll catch Lucario/Rucario (( wild, special place like raquaza, etc))and what do you think the three legendary _____s will be???(( regies, dogs, birds, ???)) Post your ideas here!:classic:

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Lucario will either be promotional, therefore gotten at an event (or hopefully over WiFi to replace live events) or at a special place. The three legendaries should be some kind of reptillian creature.

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
    I hate you nintendo if you put lucario in an event us Australians cant even go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I couldn't see Nintendo NOT taking event Pokemon to Wi-Fi...but what I COULD see is them making it so that you have to get a My Nintendo account and then get online at a certain time in order to get it.

bluestorm

Years
    They wont if they know whats good and just. And yeah! It would be great to have reptiles! Or they could do cats for a change or...dinosaurs. But they should have lucario in a special place or at least be able to be caught in the special version. I agree with ichapokemr. I'd be great if we could it off the internet!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    weirdo1 said:
    I hate you nintendo if you put lucario in an event us Australians cant even go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel the same way. even though that I live in the U.S and I could go to the events. If Lucario is on the cover of the new Pokemon games then it won't need a Nintendo event. If it isn't on the cover than it might need one.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    No way lucario will be in a nintendo event! He is the mewtwo of the 4th generation! The three legendaries will be dark, psychic and ghost to me and the legendary that runs free in the wild will be a fast moving type slick pokemon, still running from battle.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I agree with Feraligator1.0, Lucario is definitely the uber powerful legendary of the fourth generation and will be very unlikely to be obtained through a Nintendo event.
    They wont if they know whats good and just. And yeah! It would be great to have reptiles! Or they could do cats for a change or...dinosaurs. But they should have lucario in a special place or at least be able to be caught in the special version. I agree with ichapokemr. I'd be great if we could it off the internet!
    As a matter of fact, the legendary 'dogs' are actually not dog, they are so clearly cats, and it has officialy been confirmed that they are cats.
    Entei is so obviously a lion, Raikou a sabertooth tiger and Suicune (at least according to my brother) is a lynx.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Ichapokemr said:
    I couldn't see Nintendo NOT taking event Pokemon to Wi-Fi...but what I COULD see is them making it so that you have to get a My Nintendo account and then get online at a certain time in order to get it.

Animal Crossing's WiFi events don't require that, so I doubt Pokemon's will. But even if they do, I don't care because I already have a My Nintendo account.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    No way lucario will be in a nintendo event! He is the mewtwo of the 4th generation! The three legendaries will be dark, psychic and ghost to me and the legendary that runs free in the wild will be a fast moving type slick pokemon, still running from battle.
    Yeah I agree with you of your saying. Also since Lucario was first announced before the rest of the legi's then it might be able to get capture after you beat the game. Or something like that.

bluestorm

Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    I agree with Feraligator1.0, Lucario is definitely the uber powerful legendary of the fourth generation and will be very unlikely to be obtained through a Nintendo event.

As a matter of fact, the legendary 'dogs' are actually not dog, they are so clearly cats, and it has officialy been confirmed that they are cats.
    Entei is so obviously a lion, Raikou a sabertooth tiger and Suicune (at least according to my brother) is a lynx.

Thanks for cluing me in! ^^ And I think Lucario will probly be caught in some sort of underground cave with lots of metal er something in it-sorta like where you find Raquaza. Lucario is Steel/Fighting, right?

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think we really should have a Ghost legi. But I think that the legi's will jave to match up with a diamond and a Pearl. I mean the cover/art box. Just like the other legi's except for Red/Blue/Green/Yellow versions

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i think rukario will be d/p's rayquaza,catchable after a painstaking tower thing that you cant only get over with a sertian pokemon (ex.eevee,skitty,flareon,vaporeon,jolteon,delcatty,ect.)rukario remadinds of a cat,and so do eevee and co. skitty,and delcatty,so i dunno

edit:i think that rukario would be on diamonds cover,he looks like he would.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I also think the Lucario will be avalible in the game by going through a painstaking duegeon. I think Bears would be cool for the new L3s.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Smarties-kun said:

Suicune really doesn't resemble any kind of cat I've seen, and is most certainly not a lynx.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Lynx_kitten.jpg

Mr.Person

Master Of Pearl
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I know the awnser

You get Lucario as an Egg from a guy named Riley I forget where he is. Also the three legendarys Are Azlef, Uxie, And Mesprit they are all the phsychic type:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back