• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario ~Waveball~

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    A little picture from a Sonic fan to you all.
    Since I serve the Sonic community, I felt like this picture didn't get to be seen by the audience it was addressed to, so I created an account specifically for you all to enjoy it.

Long story short, I randomly watched the 8th movie (there were that much?) and I enjoyed it a lot. So much to get me (back) into the pokémon fandom (although not as much, but still in there). Of course, consequenly (...or the other way around), I became fan of this pokémon, Lucario (or Rukario) so I had to make a fan art of him.

So yeah, I don't think I need to write a description about him since you all pretty much are familiar with him. It's Lucario, charging up an overexagerated wave ball during the night, since it fits so well with his colour scheme. X3

Comments and critics are welcome. Here or over at deviantART (although I'll most likely see it over there and may reply if I needed).

Nonetheless, I hope you'll enjoy it~!

deviantART link: http://www.deviantart.com/view/35812033/ (Seems I can't post links to images and pages)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Man, the eighth movie and Rukairo were awesome... but your art is beyond awesome! =O I'm speechless! The image is so breathtaking, and I'm amazed at the smooth lineart and the pose. The moon in the background is also shining, and the effect of the fanart is powerful. There is pratically nothing to critique of, so I'm just going to say that I was blown away.

:)

Years
    I don't post here much, but that's a really cool image. The only thing I could say is "wrong" with it is that the effect is a bit much than what the attack actually looks like. But it looks really cool, so I wouldn't worry too much about it being a bit exaggerated.

Years
    'Congratulations! Your Lucario learned Rasengan!"

I love the picture, Like the person above said a tad over exaggerated.

hate the move total rasengan rip off

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    Uzumaki Kaen said:
    'Congratulations! Your Lucario learned Rasengan!"

I love the picture, Like the person above said a tad over exaggerated.

hate the move total rasengan rip off
    XD narutos move
    But yea it looks awesome =D

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Like I said at DA, It's awesome. It certainly looks like one of the Pokémon EX card artworks.

Awesome, keep them coming ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    ^^ Thanks for taking the time to share this with all of us. We really appreciate it. x3 I must say, that artwork of Lucario is absolutely splendid! X_X You're so talented! XD It's a shame I don't know much about the Sonic series to join that same community. I would've loved to see more of your art. ^^

XD Glad to see the 8th movie got you into Pokemon, or at least, Rukario. I loved the 8th movie. It has to be one of the best Pokemon movies ever.

EDIT: Forget what I said. I was so blind as to miss your DeviantArt. I shall +devstalk you when I get home. Muahah.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    Wow! That is pretty good. I wish I could draw that good. I think I'm just too quick on my drawing. Yeah.. Never mind. I just remembered my best work and how long it took me to do it. *goof!* Anyway, I like the colors. It does look like night time. I... kind of like the charging-up stuff in your picture. I think without it, it would have bee a bunch of empty space. Definitely good to fill up space! The shading is really good too. I like it!

Back