• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
Years
  • If it wasn't for Lucario being a Steel/Fighting type, I wouldn't be good enough to have this moveset:

Lucario @ Salac Berry
    Adamant Nature
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Sword Dance
    ~ Endure
    ~ Reversal

Lucario so far is the best Reversal in the game. Why? Because his immunity to Sand Storms. Moves like Quick Attack, Extremespeed, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, Shadow Sneak, Vacuum Wave, and Aqua Jet should stop it.

Valeran

Miserable Memories
    Years
  • Fighting/Psychic doesn't make any more sense than Fighting/Steel.

Not all Steel types are recognisable by their appearance either.

Bastiodon, Empoleon, Forretress, Jirachi, Mawile, Probopass, Wormadam-S, and even Scizor to an extent certainly don't look "Steel" and could pass for other types.

Other types and type combinations also posess Pokémon that don't look like their type.

Valeran

Miserable Memories
    Years
  • Someone didn't watch the Lucario movie.

No, I did not. Lucario doesn't look Psychic any more than he does Steel, was my point. Furthermore, the abilities of a Pokémon in a Movie or in the Anime is hardly something to change anything in the entire franchise. (Pikachu vs. Onix and Aiming for the Horn, for example.)

If he was Fighting/Psychic there'd probably be just as many people wondering about his typing as there are now. In fact there's a large pool of Pokémon whose typing is something to wonder about, either in moves learned or by the looks.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • No, I did not. Lucario doesn't look Psychic any more than he does Steel, was my point. Furthermore, the abilities of a Pokémon in a Movie or in the Anime is hardly something to change anything in the entire franchise. (Pikachu vs. Onix and Aiming for the Horn, for example.)

If he was Fighting/Psychic there'd probably be just as many people wondering about his typing as there are now. In fact there's a large pool of Pokémon whose typing is something to wonder about, either in moves learned or by the looks.

Watch the movie, d00d. <.<;

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Psychic type would make sense, due to the Aura resembling a supernatural power. I wonder why they made him steel type?

Back