• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario!!!!

Lucario1235

Aura Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    Hey, im lucario, and i kno almost everything there is to kno about pokemon!!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey ! ^^
    Have a great time in Pokècommunity !

Years
    Please be careful when you make threads. You only need one welcome thread. The other's been closed.

Anyway, welcome! ^^ If you have alot of knowledge in Pokemon, you can go help some people XD I'm sure they'd love it.
    Have fun while you're here. ^^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Lucario said:
    Hey, im lucario, and i kno almost everything there is to kno about pokemon!!

o.o Show off! XD I'm glad that you know loads about Pokémon. Hope you have a great time here. If you need anyhelp you can PM me.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yeah, I bet you know EVERYTHING about Pokemon XD

Anyway, just kidding there, I'm sure that you do know a lot. I like Lucario as well, but I'm more of a fan of his Japanese name, Rukario. I dunno, just flows better to me. ^^

Drop me a PM if you have any questions or would like to be friends. I'd be happy to help you with somthing or just talk. Hope to see you around. ^^

Back