• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucky Egg Events & Services

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Heh, I'm a dork. I can trade you a Shuppet. I didn't realize Banette was an evolved pokemon... ^^;;;;;

Oh, wow! You would clone extras to give back to me? Um.. would 2 clones be okay? Thank you!
    Yes of course so that means 3 eigakan arceus (2 clones + original) :)
    Hello! First of all I would like to say great breeding thread! I am interested in your mukip and pokeball services. Check my thread and I will see what I can do! :)

Lol thank you , do you have a preference in gender/nature for mudkip?
    Pokeball services are free just tell me what type of pokeball and how many, i will do 6 at the most in a day since im lazy....
    Mystery Mew, What do you want for this I know I have a untouched shiny gyarados, untouched ho-oh, and untouched shiny teddiursa if you're interested in any of these let me know Otherwise i mainly have most of the starters and a lot of eevees
    As said in wants I would like flawless pokemon if you dont mind :)
    If not..
    Anything I dont have is perfectly fine :)
    Wow 200th reply yay! ;) Anyway I saw that you would like to trade for breedable pokes you dont have. I have a beldum that is breedable if your interested!
    Beldum for mudkip?
    Making note!

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Well sadly that is all I have really figured it was worth a shot thanks for taking the time to answer and have a good day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    It's uber late where I am, so I'm going to leave for the night. Sorry :(
    I can hop back on tomorrow. I'll be back around this same time tomorrow, but I may be on earlier throughout the day.

Thanks again! xD
    No problem :)
    Yup, beldum for mudkip. Oh yeah can you give me a male one nn Muddy? Oh yeah and can I have two masterballs please? Both in my soulsilver, so you'll have to get two junks Sorry! :)
    Dun worry :)
    But I can just attach the masterball to beldum :)

Thank you so much!! xD
    Would you like the Arceus tonight, or would some other time be better for you?
    In trading back the clones I can send you pokemon with my OT so you can find the SID if that's okay. :D
    yup but really you dont need to give me the Pokemon, I just need to see it :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    What nature/gender do you prefer?
    Well Im getting a teddiursa and ninetails soon, the pokemon doesnt have to be on my wants list btw, just see my current orders list to check if im already trading a certain pokemon i dont have yet with someone.

Im getting a teddiursa soon, if you dont have anythign ill give if to you for free for actually using the form :)
    Do you wants ralts as an egg or no egg? :)

Im getting all those pokemon, but im interested in eigakan arceus :)
    How many clones do you want back?

I would like the ralts as a no egg so i know i can get a female, please :]

And thank you very much for giving it to me free, i really only have pokemon available before the first elite four in soul silver.

when will you be on?

I'm not quite sure how the trading works, but as far as i think i know, i go into the trading wifi room, and you are in there too, then i hit trade on the computer thing, then you pop up?

Idk.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I would like the ralts as a no egg so i know i can get a female, please :]

And thank you very much for giving it to me free, i really only have pokemon available before the first elite four in soul silver.

when will you be on?

I'm not quite sure how the trading works, but as far as i think i know, i go into the trading wifi room, and you are in there too, then i hit trade on the computer thing, then you pop up?

Idk.
    Heres the steps:
    1. Get a pal pad if you dont already have one, you may retrieve one downstairs in the Pokemon Center
    2. Find your friend code, you may do this by opening your pal pad and click the option had says check (insert characters name here)'s friend code
    3. Give your friend code to the person you would like to trade with and get their friend code too
    4. Once you have the other person's friend code go back to your pal pad and press the second option, too lazy to check what it says, I think it's 'Register Friend Codes'
    5. Go to the bottom floor of the Pokemon Center and go to the second counter, talk to the woman and go inside the room
    6. You should see your 'friend' inside the room, in order to interact with them one of you must go to the TV and talk to it, choose the trade option to trade and whoever is at the TV will be jumping up and down on a circle pad
    7. Whoevers not at the TV will talk to the other friend and then they trade!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Registered you, but uhh
    i figured out that natures are apparently important, and i was wondering if you had a quiet ralts? :[

I'm in the room now, you have my code, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Im not going on yet >.>
    I have to breed the ralts I have some others on my breeding list >.>
    So yeah Ill tell you when your order is ready

Years
  • i have a clamperl i don't want to give my original but i can breed it i have 2 dittos i use to breed the clamperl's move arn't good because i have been trying to get the items to evolve but they seem to have disapeared from my emerald. i also have a extra bannete got two of them and a shuppet so i can spare one to get darkrai and shamen but if you can i would like a light ball and a deepsea touth or scale on them in the trade

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    hey erica, do you remember our trade:P i dont want to bug you but im avaliable in an hour for it, pm me for dets:P

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    hey erica, do you remember our trade:P i dont want to bug you but im avaliable in an hour for it, pm me for dets:P

TRU Arceus for your Movie Arceus :) Yeah I have it can you wait like a few mins. :)

i have a clamperl i don't want to give my original but i can breed it i have 2 dittos i use to breed the clamperl's move arn't good because i have been trying to get the items to evolve but they seem to have disapeared from my emerald. i also have a extra bannete got two of them and a shuppet so i can spare one to get darkrai and shamen but if you can i would like a light ball and a deepsea touth or scale on them in the trade

Id liek clamperl but im getting shuppet/bannete soon so do you have anything else?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Yup Its in my trade list, anyway Im currently trying to finish a trade with Tasche.
    Btw do you know how to get rid of a Question Mark POkemon?

Back