• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia or Ho-Oh?

Which legend's side are you on?

• Lugia!

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Ho-oh!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Um...I say neither.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Ho-oh

It is just way more magnificent, Shiny version rocks, it is the mascot of Heartgold, Sacred Fire is an amazing move, and no matter what anybody says, Ho-oh would PWN Lugia any day :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ho-oh

It is just way more magnificent, Shiny version rocks, it is the mascot of Heartgold, Sacred Fire is an amazing move, and no matter what anybody says, Ho-oh would PWN Lugia any day :3

Sorry, but Ho-oh sucks, even though I like him more than Lugia. his 50% weakness to rock will get him killed easily when stealth rock is out. Sacred fire is a superior move, but that alone won't help much in the long run.

For me, it is Ho-oh in aesthetics and Lugia in battle.
    Enough said.~

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    For moves, I would pick Ho-Oh for its "Sacred Fire" but for the awesome looks I would pick Lugia over Ho-Oh.

Years
    What kind of a name is ho-oh anyway it sounds wierd.

All Pokemon names are different and odd. It's Pokemon,get use to it.

On-Topic: I'm going with Lugia for it's power and design. Just looks cool. xD.Hopefully People don't choose more than one choice in the poll..

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I prefer Lugia because it was in Pokemon Movie - The Power of One.
    And I love the song "Lugia's Song"

Naruto456910

Sareo Yukimura, The Original..
    Years
    I prefer Lugia because he looks cooler. But:

Lugia = Defence/Special Defence

Ho-oh = Attack/Special Attack

CSonic_

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Ho-oh, definatly. It has much better of a design. Now it only needs Serene Grace. :3

The only reason I'm gonna get SS is because my friend is gonna get HG, so were gonna just trade. D:

Back