• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia wants to Battle YOU!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Stupid "No More Clans" rule ruined the Draco Alliance. But since I can't do anything about it, I'm ready for battles, so here I am.
    I'm waiting for your challenges!

The rules for battling here are the ones below:

Rules:
    These depend on what we agree on, but the ones below have to be obeyed at ANY BATTLE:

No OHKO's
    No Hax Items
    No Double Teams (TM 32)
    No 3 of the same Pokémon
    Apply the rest of the Standard Rules

Other rules depend if we use Standard, Legendary or Uber Pokémon.

peeblo

Lord of the Air
    Years
    Haha, I'd help if I even had Photoshop XD I'm not that much of a pic junkie... so yeah. D:

Eh, I'll wait online till it's my turn to battle-samai, so eh... yeah. I guess you can also tell I use the Standard tier. :}

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    thats a hacked scizor there is no way that it could take out every pokemon i have with x-scissors

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    You are accusing ME of Hacking Pokémon? You're pathetic. Calling People hackers while you having a Shiny "Event" Darkrai with Spacial Rend. You, sir, are pathetic, and a n00b. Not only did I use X-Scissor, but I Flinched all Pokémon with Iron Head. And you're a disgrace by using all-ubers and running away. That's so laughable!

That's right, Deano. I Swords Dance and Agility boosted, and Destroyed Shiny Darkrai, Mewtwo, Groudon, Dialga and also because of Swarm powering up even more, and Hax Flinch with Iron Head.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    it took out darkrai groundon mewtwo and latios with 1 x-scissor even with swords dance it cant do that especially when they have evs in defense

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Sure.

Darkrai, Mewtwo and Latios are all weak to Bug. I'm not sure how you didn't manage to kill a Scizor with Groudon, though.

WKL, I may give you an Uber battle in a few. Don't worry, there's no synergy, it's just a team of my favourite legendaries that I've got shiny versions of, and I've collected them over the past few months and Ev trained them. I'll have to get back to you on it, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    i didnt run u ass.... this forum is driving me crazy.... that scizor is hacked and you know it

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Sure, DD. But this time, I'll bring some Ubers; last time was an OU team, and Groudon didn't KO me because it used SolarBeam, which did 29 HP, and I had 42. lol! Get back on What?

Deano, can you shut Lafate up with that "OMG That Scizor's Hacked because of it KOing me UBers weak against it" thing, please? Thanks.

BTW: Drop the WKL; call me Lugia, for short.

Back