• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia's Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    "Chansey!!!!!!!!"

"Chan-chan!"

"SEY!"

"Ok....Chi, please stop...." Farr struggled to keep Chi his Chansey from arguing with the other Chanseys from the Pokemon Center. "Chi! Return! *sigh*" With a red light, Chi returned to her pokeball. Today had not been going well...he hoped it would get better.

"Pluu!" Said Fan, Farr's Plusle. Farr smiled.

"Yeah... hope today gets better..." Anyway, that guy in the corner's music was loud, but that was a good song! :3 It wouldn't phase him....

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    edward arrived at goldenrod .

"hmm where should we pokecenter or radio station"edward says.

then dragonite started flieng off "okay we'll go wherever you're going"edwards say and runs after dragonite

they end up at the pokecenter

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    She looked up as some one els walked into the pokemon center and waved befor yelling at the boy with the music agen.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    There seemed to be a girl who was dissing the phunk XD (had to say that...)

"Hey! Why are you yelling at him?" He yelled at her over the music, which was getting to loud.."I'm sure he has some reason for it up so high....maybe he's deaf...o_0 anyway try to enjoy it or something. Hearing you yell sounds way worse than the music!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "i want my pokemon out but the music it to loud and it hurts her ears"she yelled back at him over the music.She still had her ninetails pokeball in her left hand.

obelisk-kun

Years
    edward laughs "instead of talking why don't you have a battle"edward walks over to nurse joy and returns dragonite"could you do a check up on my pokemon"he says

obelisk-kun

Years
    edward grabs the guys boom box turns it off grabs his pokemon and walks out the door.

"why did i know i shouldn't have shown my face in public"eward mutters to himself.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "what"she said seeeing there mouth move but no sound coming out.She hit the side of her head and her hearing came back.she fallowed Ed out the door.

obelisk-kun

Years
    "dragonite this is all you fault didn't want to go into a pokecenter but no you had to fly in there"ed says

a couple seconds later"crap I should of kept the boom box"ed mutters

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    *blink* "Why are you leaving?! Did I say something??" The girl seemed to follow him so he decided to too. "You're a wierd little guy...XD"

obelisk-kun

Years
    he turns around "don't call me short"!he sends his dragonite out hops on it and flies away"back to camp"ed says

when they arrive ed eats and apple

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "Dammit, I'll just take my pokemon," he said to Nurse Joy. He took off with his Totodile because of the slow service and decided to buy a potion or two at the pokemart. He healed up his totodile and ran out the door to try and catch the guy who turned off his rad (had to say that XD) music.

"How could you do that?!!" Geoffrey took out his boom box to go run over and blast it in the guys ear but he flew away. All he saw was some girls he saw in the pokecenter.
    Geoffrey turned over to the girls and introduced himself, "I'm uhhh Geoffrey, the guy that had the loud music."

obelisk-kun

Years
    "dragonite I have the strangest feeling that we're supposed to be a team with the two girls and that guy" he says.

"drag drag"replies dragonite

"but I can't tell them the truth"I reply

"drag drag drago"exclaims dragonite
    "fine "ed mutters

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey although in another place was thinking the same thing and it bothered him not to say anything. He was attracted to one of the girl's though, especially the girl who was reading back at the pokecenter.

obelisk-kun

Years
    dragonite flies into the sack of apples.

"two only we'll be living off those for a while"Ed tells dragonite.

dagonite whimpers and eats an apple.

"dragonte I think we should..go find them fly me to the pokecenter"ed says

dragonite grabs the sack of aplles and flies ed to the pokecenter

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Finally." Nayru sighed as she dismounted Serenity in the Goldenrod harbor. It had been a long trip hunting shadow pok?mon over the oceans but she felt that every little bit helped. After heaving herself back up to street level she caught sight of the radio tower looming up ahead.

"Serenity?" Nayru asked, confused. "Why did you take me to Goldenrod? I thought we were headed for Newbark Town?"

The Milotic tilted its head "Milooo."

"So, Wobba said that, did she?"

"Milo"

"Well, she'll guide us then. Come on out Wobba!" with a cry, the Wobbuffet appeared, giving her traditional mock-salute to her trainer.

"Wobba?" Nayru asked, fixing her glance on the psychic pok?mon "Did you honestly sense that there was something important we should do here? Don't lie to me if you didn't."

"Woobaa!" the Wobbuffet replied with an eager nod, gesturing for her trainer to follow.

"Well, it's your call." Nayru replied recalling Serenity "Lead on Wobba."

"Wobba! Wobba! Wobbaaa!" the Wobbuffet danced happily ahead of her trainer, proud to be put in charge for once. Nayru chuckled quietly as she followed. Wobba got so happy for so trivial things. But she was a psychic after all, and Nayru trusted her visions, they were rare but accurate ones.

After a few minutes of marching, Wobba came to a halt in the vicinity of a pok?mon center, gesturing at a trio of youths, one girl and two boys.

"Are you sure these are the ones Wobba?" Nayru asked.

"Wobbuufffet!" Wobba called affirmatively.

"Well, okay..."

Nayru walked over to the trio. "Excuse me." she said in a polite voice "My name is Nayru Skye, and Wobba here seems to think that it's important that I talk to you."

"Wobba!" the Wobbuffet called in excitement, waving happily at the three.

Last edited:

pikagurl511

Banned
    Years
    "Hey Pikachu," Zoe said looking up from her book. "Did you see that boy looking at me?" Pikachu nodded his little yellow head in agreement. They got up and walked out of the Pokemon Center. As they were walking, Zoe saw the boy from the Pokemon Center. "Hey," she said. "I'm Zoe. Who are you?"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: *growl* I'M RPING A BOY! -.-##

Farr turned and looked at the girl with the Wobbuffet. She was cute. "Oh, hi! Yes, I am a rather important person too talk too...XD. My name's Farr. Nice to meet you Nayru! So what brings you here?" He'd never been a good conversationalist...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Oops, my mistake. I could have sworn I wrote it the other way around. Sorry...

IC:

Nayru gave the boy a friendly smile, although she wasn't really convinced about his importance "Nice to meet you too, Farr." she said "As for your question, it depends on how you define 'here': If you mean here as in the region of Johto, then it's because I volunteered to trim down the local shadow pok?mon population. But if you mean here as in this particular place...well, it's because Wobba led me here."

"Wobba!" the Wobbuffet stated proudly, extending her right hand for Farr to shake "Wobb-uffet!"

"And she says 'hi' by the way." Nayru replied, giving her pok?mon an affectionate look. "But I suppose that's not very hard to guess."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back