• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia's Silver Cave: LOTS of Shinies, and quite some Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    56 level alamos darkrai, 100 level shiny mew , 70 level shiny Ut kyogre japanese, 56 level shiny groudon or 36 level shiny lucario. I can give any combo ( even 2) of these for UT shiny english legit mewtwo...

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    I have a bold shiny wailord UT and i want your adamant bagon (shiny) or adamant beldum (shiny). I also have a basful or docile shiny pichu and a serious shiny scyther both UT.

Years
    World King's Lugia, can i have any throw-away pokemon holding macho brace please?
    I don't have much to trade, apart from a fair few Good natured and Good IV Feebas..
    Please respond telling me what you are looking for.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Busy week in school. Since I'm free for now, I'll start replying...

56 level alamos darkrai, 100 level shiny mew , 70 level shiny Ut kyogre japanese, 56 level shiny groudon or 36 level shiny lucario. I can give any combo ( even 2) of these for UT shiny english legit mewtwo...
    I may be interested in that Shiny Kyogre...

I'll give you Colleseum/ Gba level 100 feraligatr for your 10aniversary ho oh
    What's so special about Fer?

i want ur shiny jbhf manaphy. can i offer u a shiny shaymin or shiny movie gigas? i also have world 8 lucario
    Only may be interested in the WORLD08 Lucario. What's its characteristic?

I have a bold shiny wailord UT and i want your adamant bagon (shiny) or adamant beldum (shiny). I also have a basful or docile shiny pichu and a serious shiny scyther both UT.
    I am interested in that Wailord. For Adamant Bagon. How about it?

i will trade you a lvl 100 blastoise or milotic for a lugia shiny or not
    I think... No!

World King's Lugia, can i have any throw-away pokemon holding macho brace please?
    I don't have much to trade, apart from a fair few Good natured and Good IV Feebas..
    Please respond telling me what you are looking for.
    Meh, why not? I'll give you that Macho Brace for free.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Can I get the nature of these Shinys:

Cranidos
    Feebas
    Bonsly
    Tauros

And does your Shiny Jolly Absol have Super Luck?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    what do you want for RANGER/JBHF * Manaphy UT

ive got shiny scyther, blastoise, alakazam and machamp?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Ok I want:

Shiny Feebas
    Shiny Tauros

Offer:

2 UT Shinys from my thread (link in sig).

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    World king i agree with the trade as soon as i get my wi fi working ill pm you about the trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back