• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia's Silver Cave: LOTS of Shinies, and quite some Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
Years
  • Well i have to offer:

10 aniv ho-oh OT:6227 LV.100
    mattle ho-oh OT:100FOUR8 LV.100/71 YOUR CHOICE
    channel jirachi OT:FOUR0112 LV:100

(sorry for not typing in four but it doesnt work on my keyboard)

what i need (in order of wanting)

agate celebi
    wshmkr kirachi
    space c deoxys

please reply via my profile thx ;)

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Well i have to offer:

10 aniv ho-oh OT:6227 LV.100
    mattle ho-oh OT:100FOUR8 LV.100/71 YOUR CHOICE
    channel jirachi OT:FOUR0112 LV:100

(sorry for not typing in four but it doesnt work on my keyboard)

what i need (in order of wanting)

agate celebi
    wshmkr kirachi
    space c deoxys

please reply via my profile thx ;)
    Last time I reply to offers I have: I have those three. Please offer things NOT on my list.
    im intrested in your 10th movie deoxys and tgcwc pikachu. pick any 2 pokemon from my site/thread
    I'll try to...

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I have a Flygon from Japan I think it's an event. The old user sad it was a "BABA" Flygon. Lvl 50. Has U-turn and Draco Meteor. If you would like it, I would like to trade. Nothing major, Shiny Bellossom with a Shiny Stone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    what are the stats on your EV'd latios and EV'd alakazam. i have a shiny machamp if your interested?

Years
  • IM interested in quite alot of pokes, are there any from my thread your interested in?
    And what you would be willing to trade them for

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I have a Flygon from Japan I think it's an event. The old user sad it was a "BABA" Flygon. Lvl 50. Has U-turn and Draco Meteor. If you would like it, I would like to trade. Nothing major, Shiny Bellossom with a Shiny Stone.
    Nothing majoe, eh? Sorry! I don't trade for Events I already have.

what are the stats on your EV'd latios and EV'd alakazam. i have a shiny machamp if your interested?
    I also have a Shiny Machamp, if you're interested.

IM interested in quite alot of pokes, are there any from my thread your interested in?
    And what you would be willing to trade them for
    Depends on which ones you want, and I'll check your thread soon.

Years
  • My ev'd ninjask 264/279/126/122/136/460 jolly nature.Sword Dance,Protection,substitute and batton pass for your ev'd adamant regirock?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    I need your modest Mewtwo Evd if its maxed speed , sp atk stats or Shiny modest UT one... . I can give shiny lucario level 55 bold nature evd myself sp atk speed , shiny groudon level 59 adamant.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I need your modest Mewtwo Evd if its maxed speed , sp atk stats or Shiny modest UT one... . I can give shiny lucario level 55 bold nature evd myself sp atk speed , shiny groudon level 59 adamant.
    To stop all these posts offering what I have, I'm gonna make a separate list for what I want. (Thought I never had to do this...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back