• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luigio17's Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    CLOSED

All of my Pokemon are legit, and as far as I know, UT. If anything interests you, just let me know. I will not accept hacks.

My White FC is 3053 2028 3885

I am currently wanting: Shiny Legendaries or Events.

Starters:

-Bulbasaur Lvl 1
    -Charmander Lvl 1
    -Squirtle Lvl 1
    -Chikorita Lvl 1
    -Cyndaquil Lvl 1
    -Totodile Lvl 1

Legendaries:

-Groudon Lvl 70
    -Kyogre Lvl 70
    -Rayquaza Lvl 70
    -Regice Lvl 40
    -Regirock Lvl 40
    -Registeel Lvl 40
    -Latios Lvl 40
    -Mew Lvl 30
    -Deoxys Lvl 30

-Japanese Celebi Lvl 51 (Activates Zorua Event)

-Cresselia Lvl 50
    -Shaymin Lvl 30
    -Azelf Lvl 50
    -Palkia Lvl 1

Others/Rare:

-Shiny Darkrai Lvl 100
    -Shiny Staryu Lvl 29
    -Trained Metagross Lvl 100
    -Riolu Lvl 46
    -Beldum Lvl 5

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello!
    I can offer Victini and Tornadus for these:
    -Shiny Darkrai Lvl 100
    -Shiny Staryu Lvl 29
    Can you check these Pokemon in Pokecheck? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Hello!
    I can offer Victini and Tornadus for these:
    -Shiny Darkrai Lvl 100
    -Shiny Staryu Lvl 29
    Can you check these Pokemon in Pokecheck? Thanks!

I'm sorry I don't know what Pokecheck is, but I can assure you that the Staryu is 100% legit. I caught it myself. However I got the Darkrai in a trade. Right now I really only need the Tornadus.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Okay then...
    And Pokecheck is used to check the legality of a Pokemon/check the hidden stats of a Pokemon (IVs and EVs, PID and more). It works by making the DS connect to its DNS server...and by using the GTS.
    When you connect to the GTS, it actually connects to pokecheck's server. Whenever you try to deposit a Pokemon while using Pokecheck's DNS, it is actually sent to Pokecheck (not actually sent, though)...and you can see the Pokemon's information in Pokecheck.
    Sorry for the long explanation, but I figured that it would help you know what it is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Okay then...
    And Pokecheck is used to check the legality of a Pokemon/check the hidden stats of a Pokemon (IVs and EVs, PID and more). It works by making the DS connect to its DNS server...and by using the GTS.
    When you connect to the GTS, it actually connects to pokecheck's server. Whenever you try to deposit a Pokemon while using Pokecheck's DNS, it is actually sent to Pokecheck (not actually sent, though)...and you can see the Pokemon's information in Pokecheck.
    Sorry for the long explanation, but I figured that it would help you know what it is.

Sorry, but I really don't have any time to do that sort of thing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Trade

I want your Rayquza, Kyogre, Groudon, and starters. I have Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Victini, and some starters.
    Edit: Shaymin too

Back