• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lul here I go again~

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Hehe. That's what tablets can do to you. You become an artwork FIEND.

There's nothing quite like being able to erase mistakes with no marks of any kind left behind. It's just so...flawless.

So yeah. Spread your new wings a little.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Inked and colorrreeeed~ <3

lul here I go again~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *whistle*

lul here I go again~

lul here I go again~

Yup. Haven't bothered to update this place much. *Facedesk*

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Nice art. You seem to use a lot of reference in your art, don't you? It's a cute style. Do you use a tablet or do you do some of them just in paint etc.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Lulz, I love little fenfen...(You forgot the trademark flower though...8(;;; )
    but I love him to death...

and tetsuya has always been cute!! OAO

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Nice art. You seem to use a lot of reference in your art, don't you? It's a cute style. Do you use a tablet or do you do some of them just in paint etc.

Whatever looks pixellated, I did on MSPaint with a tablet, and whatever is smooth, I hand-drew, inked, and colored on photoshop.

It's been a long time since I hand drew something on paper though, if you can't tell. xD
    The inked and colored one with the girl and the guy on it, that's all tablet though. First time inking with a tablet, probably the last. xD;;

I do use a lot of reference! It's mostly for poses, proportions, and positioning. The three P's. xDD

Actually, with the thread I've posted here, I stopped using references after Willow Pierce, which is why some look a bit odd afterwards. ^^

Snazzleberry; Thanks~ But as a mod, I'll have to ask you to supply more constructive comments, lest your post be considered SPAM. ^^

Hakumei; But the flower would've made him look less menacing. D| And yersh, Tetsuya is a cute little huggle-bunny-plushie-avvy. |D

Thanks for the comments guys, I got my most recent hand-drawn picture coming up soon, once I color it~

Archane, again, only better looking, and in his Default outfit. 8D

Back