• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Luna's Shiny Breeding Center~

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    ok hope they turn out good

Same here. xD
    Just got another one, I'l hatch and check the IVs on all of 'um once I have 5-6 eggs to hatch.

EDIT: Just up dated the 'About Me' Section of my profile with my current requests. PM me if I accidentally missed you. :c

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I dunno if you read your VM's but I'm going to give you something other than your own ralts in return for that lapras because I don't want to rip you off!! :P How about a level 1 UT Adamant Growlithe for it? And I'd like to put in a request for a mild/rash Shiny Cyndaquil (Female would be nice but not extremely necessary)...and for that I'll give you a pcp UT Jolly natured, A shiny timid UT Yanma, or a shiny Jolly UT Absol? Your choice.

Lunaby

Years
    I dunno if you read your VM's but I'm going to give you something other than your own ralts in return for that lapras because I don't want to rip you off!! :P How about a level 1 UT Adamant Growlithe for it? And I'd like to put in a request for a mild/rash Shiny Cyndaquil (Female would be nice but not extremely necessary)...and for that I'll give you a pcp UT Jolly natured, A shiny timid UT Yanma, or a shiny Jolly UT Absol? Your choice.

It's all right with the Ralts. xD
    That made my day. :D

And sure, I'll take your request, and dedslnce's too. I'll PM you both when they're ready.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Shiny Breeding Request:
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Geneder: Male
    Nature, Egg MVD: I don't care about it, and I don't want any egg moves.
    Offer: Check my thread! Link in siggy!

Lunaby

Years
    Shiny Breeding Request:
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Geneder: Male
    Nature, Egg MVD: I don't care about it, and I don't want any egg moves.
    Offer: Check my thread! Link in siggy!

Easy enough. =)
    I'll Pm you when it's ready.

EDIT: I'm now hatching Eggs.

I'm also seeking a lvl 45+ Corsola (non-shiny) or one that knows Mirror Coat.
    Free shiny for whoever can give me one.

Back