• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luna's Trade Thread ~EV'd, IV'd, Events, & Giveaways~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    soulsilver please, and how i wish to see my ev'd pokemon in your list lol. ill try to find time to trade ev'ds. also, do you clone(" as in clone my pokemon and return one copy during the trade")?

edit: brb. going out for a while. please pm/vm me if you're ready.

Actually, I'll probably message you tomorrow about this. My internet is very prone to sudden shutdowns during the night time. I'll have to give it to you during the afternoon.

Also, since you're asking for a chansey from the giveaway, there's no need for any compensation (: The greatest thing you can do for me is take one of them and help me empty my giveaway boxes. And yes, I can clone through AR.

@lunaldi: I believe the ditto is modest (maybe timid?) but I'm unsure about that, I'll check tomorrow since I'm about to go to sleep. Sadly I do not have a shop yet but i'd be more than happy to make a list for you ro browse, but that will have to wait for tomorrow also. I do have some EV'd, IV'd, and some EV'd IV'd pokemon, which are you most interested in?

Sure thing. Tell me which it is when you're ready.

That would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble (: I am interested in IVed & EVed pokemon. Normally, I don't take only EV'ed pokemon, but sometimes I make exceptions for IVed.

Years
  • hey there lunaldi wanna CMT for this little guy? ^^

Gengar ♂ (Lv. 100) Timid
    OT: Subby
    262/126/156/359/186/350
    IVs: 31/5/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 6 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-turn

i have a few shiny ev'd i havent listed there yet that ill be putting up shortly. :)

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Sure thing. Tell me which it is when you're ready.

That would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble (: I am interested in IVed & EVed pokemon. Normally, I don't take only EV'ed pokemon, but sometimes I make exceptions for IVed.

Ah, I'm really sorry for taking so long, I just realized that I never responed to you today. Its been pretty hectic here, with school and doctors and end of the year stuff. So I kind of forgot about this, I'm really sorry for not responding. I probably won't be able to do anything until saturday, and then after saturday probably not till the next friday when my finals end. Again I'm really sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    hey there lunaldi wanna CMT for this little guy? ^^

Gengar ♂ (Lv. 100) Timid
    OT: Subby
    262/126/156/359/186/350
    IVs: 31/5/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 6 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-turn

i have a few shiny ev'd i havent listed there yet that ill be putting up shortly. :)

Not really interested in anything right now, but do tell me when you do post the new additions (:

Ah, I'm really sorry for taking so long, I just realized that I never responed to you today. Its been pretty hectic here, with school and doctors and end of the year stuff. So I kind of forgot about this, I'm really sorry for not responding. I probably won't be able to do anything until saturday, and then after saturday probably not till the next friday when my finals end. Again I'm really sorry.

Oh, it's no problem really. My internet has just been on and off lately, which reminds me...I probably need to post that on the updates.

Anyways, just shoot me a PM when you're free and we'll both hope that my wifi is not dead ):

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    well i didnt see anythin on your main page about it, but im gonna ask anyways ^_^

do you giveaway eggs you dont want,or remember whats in them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Shiny Rayquaza for any EV'd/IV'd Pokemon?

Sure, pick any one from the IV'd section (:

well i didnt see anythin on your main page about it, but im gonna ask anyways ^_^

do you giveaway eggs you dont want,or remember whats in them?

Haha, I always mark my eggs so that I remember what's in them (:

Right now, I have a couple spare sneasels, chanseys, larvitars, and togepis...I think. Not too sure since I stopped caring for breeding after I started HG.

Would you like one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hmm? I only wanted a Ralts?
    EDIT: sorry D: I found out i was wrong, but i already got a mareep.

Sorry again! x(

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Sure, pick any one from the IV'd section (:

Haha, I always mark my eggs so that I remember what's in them (:

Right now, I have a couple spare sneasels, chanseys, larvitars, and togepis...I think. Not too sure since I stopped caring for breeding after I started HG.

Would you like one?

i love to hatch eggs, ill be happy to accept any ones you wanna give ^_^

kimarenchi

EV Trainer
    Years
  • Interested:

Dusknoir ♀ (Lv. 100) Relaxed
    OT: Dawn
    222/272/405/161/306/87
    IVs: 22/29/31/1/31/2
    EVs: 152 Atk/252 Def/100 SpA
    Gravity/Will-o-Wisp/Earthquake/Pain Split

Offering:

Azelf (Lv. 100) Naive
    OT: Lucas
    292/286/176/349/155/361
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/28/31
    EVs: 6 hp/252 SpA/252 Spe
    Stealth Rock/FlameThrower/Explosion/Taunt

Pm/Vm me if deal

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    i love to hatch eggs, ill be happy to accept any ones you wanna give ^_^

Alright (: I'll pm you when I'm finished with these trades.

Shiny Rayquaza for the IV'd Chansey?

Sure (: That chansey also has aromatherapy as well haha. I've got a couple of calm/bold ones with aromatherapy (for the giveaway). If you'd like, I could send you that too.

Hmm? I only wanted a Ralts?
    EDIT: sorry D: I found out i was wrong, but i already got a mareep.

Sorry again! x(

No problem! That mareep I sent you was the IVed one on my page because I accidentally released the remaining ones haha. Have fun with it (:

Interested:

Dusknoir ♀ (Lv. 100) Relaxed
    OT: Dawn
    222/272/405/161/306/87
    IVs: 22/29/31/1/31/2
    EVs: 152 Atk/252 Def/100 SpA
    Gravity/Will-o-Wisp/Earthquake/Pain Split

Offering:

Azelf (Lv. 100) Naive
    OT: Lucas
    292/286/176/349/155/361
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/28/31
    EVs: 6 hp/252 SpA/252 Spe
    Stealth Rock/FlameThrower/Explosion/Taunt

Pm/Vm me if deal

Sure (:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    as you wish,ill wait patiently ^_^

Years
  • Not really interested in anything right now, but do tell me when you do post the new additions (:

hey i put up the new shiny Ev'd guys, if you wanna go have a look. :)

or i could post their info here if you want, but it may take up too much space. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back