• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luxdoom PC Newbie ;)

Years
  • Hiyas everybody, my name ish Luxdoom but you can call me whatever you like, within reason :P

I've been a fan of Pokémon for a number of years but have only just come back into it the last few days while playing and owning a few of the games;

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond x2, Pearl, Platinum, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.

I'm also a fan of music and drawing/ art so would love to draw some pictures and put them on ;) I also just started watching the anime with DP Battle Dimension sooo... all the rest I can say is Hi Everyone! and cya round!!!

~Luxdoom~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx enjoy your stay here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Luxdoom. Love the username. :)

You'll love it here. There are plenty of people like yourself who love the games, and you can showcase your drawing/art in the Art Gallery forum. I hope to see you around. ^_^

Years
  • callu anything i want ill call u goob lol jk welcome to pc

Thanks X

Ah, another artist. Well I hope you enjoy it here in PC! Good luck in collecting every Pokemon game xD

Welcome enjoy the forums but follow the rules.

Thanks Diglett, I've read the rules so there's no problems.

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx enjoy your stay here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Thanks Latias :) I sent you an invite

hey im a noob too but i'm gonna be the best one day lol. stole that one from ash Ketchum lol

Thanks Dusty, and like Ash Ketchum you may be known all around the forum/Pokéworld
    :)

Welcome, Luxdoom. Love the username. :)

You'll love it here. There are plenty of people like yourself who love the games, and you can showcase your drawing/art in the Art Gallery forum. I hope to see you around. ^_^

Thanks Citrinin, looks like I'll fit in just fine then, I've seen some things done in the Art Gallery, their are quite a few talented people here :)

~Luxdoom~

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Luxdoom and welcome to PC!

Wow, you sure have heaps of Pokemon games.

Have a great time here and remember to read the rules.

Years
  • Hi Luxdoom and welcome to PC!

Wow, you sure have heaps of Pokemon games.

Have a great time here and remember to read the rules.

Thanks Pokedra, I guess you could say I have a few I've collected them since about 2003 I've read the rules so no problems

Yay! Art Rocks!

I think i will call you Red!

Thanks Harris, Art is awesome!
    and yep you can call me Red, it's my favourite colour :)

~Luxdoom~

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
  • yeah, welcome to PC! You've obviously had heaps of people reminding you to follow the rules, so I won't say that! Oops, i just did=( *Bangs head on computer table* Anyway I like art and drawing pokemon and characters as well, even though I'm not that good at it! You have got alot of games! I've got a long way to go before I get a collection like that.
    *Vulpix09*

Years
  • yeah, welcome to PC! You've obviously had heaps of people reminding you to follow the rules, so I won't say that! Oops, i just did=( *Bangs head on computer table* Anyway I like art and drawing pokemon and characters as well, even though I'm not that good at it! You have got alot of games! I've got a long way to go before I get a collection like that.
    *Vulpix09*

Thanks for the welcome Vulpix, I accepted your friend request, on the drawings, practice makes perfect ;)

~Luxdoom~

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome Luxdoom!
    I like those games a lot, and also your name I like it.
    Enjoy your stay!

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • if only there was a pokemon named Luxdoom what a cool name i might make a fusion sprite of it lol

Hey if u wanna be friends feel free to send an invite

also i'm going to try and make a fanmade pokemon game so if you have any ideas tell me

Years
  • if only there was a pokemon named Luxdoom what a cool name i might make a fusion sprite of it lol

Hey if u wanna be friends feel free to send an invite

also i'm going to try and make a fanmade pokemon game so if you have any ideas tell me

Thanks Dusty, a fusion sprite would be awesome!, I sent you a friend invite, good luck on your game! :)

Back