• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lux's Trade Shop!

amisterlux

Banned
Years
  • *Under Construction*

Offering:

Jirachi
    Nature: Bold/ Sturdy body.
    EV'd: HP-Maxed, Def-Maxed, rest thrown in Spd.
    Level: 100
    Hp: 378
    Atk: 209
    Def: 327
    Sp. Atk: 227
    Sp. Def: 207
    Spd: 225
    Moves: Thunder Wave
    Cosmic Power
    Zen Headbutt
    Rest

Strategy: This Jirachi has very good stats in both defense and HP, cosmic power boost it's already good defense and also boost it's sp. defense giving it walling capabilities while rest keeps it healthy. Serene Grace boost the likelihood of added effects appearing which is great for both Thunder Wave and Zen Headbutt. Thunder Wave slows your opponent down enough to benefit from Zen Headbutt/ Serene Grace combo...you can keep your opponent paralyzed and flinching for most of the game...just watch out for those dark types.

Because apparently I need at least 10...rolls eyes.

Offering:

Kyogre Lv. 70 Naughty
    Groudon Lv. 70 Docile
    Suicune Lv. 100 Bold Ev'd
    Mew (Emerald) Lv. 30 Quiet
    Dragonite Lv. 100 Adamant Ev'd
    Espeon Lv. 100 Brave (shiny)
    Darkrai Lv. 68 Calm
    Mewtwo Lv. 80 Bold
    Giratina Lv. 70 Impish (pkrs)
    Articuno Lv. 50 Quirky
    Zapdos Lv. 50 Timid
    Moltres Lv. 50 Gentle

Want:

Combee (Female)
    Giratina (Adamant)
    Mew (Timid/shiny)
    Yanmega (Timid/ Tented Lens)
    Riolu (Modest/ Adamant)
    Gible (Adamant)
    Stunky (Adamant/Modest)
    Spiritomb (Impish)
    Shaymin (Timid)
    Any of the 4th Gen starters...

I have a lot more than this and tons of items but I was rushed.

Will be adding a lot more later...check back!

Last edited:

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • I was actually taking about the starters from Diamond and Pearl but if it has a good nature, then yes! I am really not picky and I am easy to work out deals with...just throw stuff at me and let me know what you want and I'm sure we can work something out. =)

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • What kind of shiny Mew is it? Because some of the hacked ones won't obey in battle...and that is kind of pointless. Turtwig would be great...I have lots of Ev'd Pokemon...I pretty much have or can get any pokemon from the first 3 generations with a good nature and ev train them...the only gen I am lacking is the 4th. Let me know what pokemon you need, the nature, and how you would like it trained...and I will see what I can do. =)

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Yep still need 4th gen starters...good natures if possible, but not necessary.

Well, as long as the Mew obeys I would like to have it...I know for a fact that I have both of those btw...I just need to know what you prefer...a Adamant Metagross or a jolly...and as for Blissy, it's either bold or Calm...all are ev'd.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I'll trade you the fourth gen starters for free just have to wait for me to breed them

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Wow that's really nice of you, but I would feel better if I gave you something in return...at least an item or something! Just let me know what you need. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Lol no need too I got these starters for free so I am just passing the good deed on. If you want to pass another starter or hard to find pokemon to me I will gladly take it and breed to to others for free

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm...want a Manaphy egg? I have like 10 so it's no biggie...you can hatch it, then breed it and get some Phiones you can pass out...I'm sure people would appreciate it.

Years
  • ummeither works can you trade right now ? my fc is 0045 7090 5989
    and insted of blissy do u have ludicolo?
    whats your fc?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Sure amisterlux that sounds awesome! I am finishing up a trade with someone now though but after that I will finish breeding these starters. I already got the Chimchar egg :)

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • ummeither works can you trade right now ? my fc is 0045 7090 5989
    and insted of blissy do u have ludicolo?
    whats your fc?

I have to migrate Metagross and Ludicolo from my Emerald cartridge before I can trade...I already have a Blissy in my Soul Silver though...Whatever you want. Just might take a bit. I hate how you have to re-catch them. lol

lol i was just tryin to help you out they could have closed your thread..they closed my first one

I'm sorry...I was having a bad day and I still haven't got the hang of this site yet so I get easily frustrated. lol

Sorry. =/

sorry this is taking so long lol almost done

It's cool...take your time. I am doing a million things at the moment so I am in no hurry! =)

Last edited:

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • I have Adamant Gible with Earthquake/Outrage. All I want is to do a level 100 battle so I can see the IVs of some Gibles... :P My Soulsilver FC is 5156 6670 9705

Back