• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen lv100

Unown Trainer

Determine Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Who else got pokemon to level 100?

I got charizard,delphox and xerneas all level 100 so far and umbreon and lucario next

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • I got Flygon lv.100
    Blaziken lv.100
    Greninja Lv.100
    Hydragon lv.100
    Lucario lv.100
    Venusaur lv.100
    O-Powers are the Best {XD}

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • I have a Charizard, Venasur, Greninja, Blazekin, Golem, Scyther, Dragonite and Garchomp lvl 100.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • None of my pokemon are level 100, only lv 70+...

Any tips on how to get to lv 100 quickly?

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • O-Powers. Get there affection up to 5 hearts also, they get an exp boost. Beat the Elite four, battle chateu etc.

Years
  • I'm assuming I will be on y version ( x version I changed my team around way toich leading up to e4) but on Y I only have 6 badges and my dragonite, delphox, venusaur, sylveon, and greninja are all in the 58-60s
    With maxed out evs and affection. I imagine being in the 70s or higher before I get my 8th badge on Y

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I've got just one so far, a Talonflame I got as a fletchling way back at the beginning of the game from a friend. It was one of the primary Pokemon I used to grind at the Battle chateau when I was trying to get various pokemon to evolve for dex completion. I had it holding the amulet coin too for that extra cash. Love that place.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • So far none, but I am close with Sophie (my female Mienshao), she is at level 70. From the way I'm playing she may be level 100 before I reach the E4 (I just got my 6th badge).

Rest of my team? 3 others are at low 60's and 2 are in their high 50's

[not related] but I also wonder the same thing that Flamebot mentioned above.

Last edited:

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
    Years
  • My lovely male Sylveon named Antimony is my only level 100 in XY at the moment. <3 He's perfect though - sassy nature, and he's mischievous haha.

Back