• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lvl 100 question

firedude750

currently EV training meganium
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    hey, this might be a dumb question, but how long on average (in-game time) woulld it take to train a pokemon to lvl 100 without any rare candies?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Depends how you go about training it. Wild Pokemon only, probably 20 hours or so. Wild Pokemon and trainers, probably 15. Pokemon trainers and Elite four, 10. Elite Four and up, 6-7.... give or take an hour or so.

These are just rough estimates, though :/.

firedude750

currently EV training meganium
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    ok thank you
    fffffffiiiiiiilllllllllleeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well if you start playing at 12:00 am/pm then it might take you about 4-6 hours maybe. I'm not sure, but it also depends where you are training the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hours? I thought it was days...:/

Depends on the Pokemon. I trained an Altaria to Lv. 100 in 3 days, and a Tyranitar to Lv. 100 in a week, since Tar has roughly double the experiance required to reach Lv. 100

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    It took me a few months, but that's because I get lazy and start doing random things.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^Actually i did E4 it lol.

Now I'm ev Training my pokes, and it IS long.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    What I can remember...It took my Blastoise 26 Hours normal course without exp help or anything, usual battles and about 2 runs through Elite four.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    It usually takes me a couple of days. Yeah...I tend to somewhat stray away from my original objective.

Back