• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lvl 80 Magikarp?!?!?

ROFLMAO

DragonMaster<3
    Years
    Well when i was fishing in the Resort Area... I was finding unusually high leveled Magikarps when i suddenly found a lvl 80 magikarp o_o i caught it. I was wondering if anyone else had this experiance

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i've got a level 80 odd magikarp from there before, i used to try and aim for a level 90+ one to outsmart the people who offer a legendary in exchange for an unreasonable pokemon (e.g. Lv50 Darkrai for Lv100 Magikarp)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I've caught two level 100 Magikarp from the lake. They're not really that scarce for me as I see levels 79-100 most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    lol , yes you can get high leveled Magikarp in that pond , too easy for you to get a Flail Gyarados lol

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Lol even though you can, I must have extremely bad luck as I only ever see anything around 60 :(.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Yup. There all there in that one little area. you'd think that at least one of them would have evolved... anyway I personly saw a level 100 magikarp, but aside from that the highest level I've ever seen is 63.lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I actually never tried fishing in resort area but I knew that we can get 100lv Magikarp somewhere in the game. Now I know where to get them XD.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    You can catch any level magikarp from 1-100 at the resort area. The highest I caught was around 80 or 90. I havent caught a lv 100 one yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Just wanna clear this up - the swimmer in the pool nearby the Ribbon Syndicate says something about a huge fish/Pokemon being able to be fished out of the waters in the Resort Area - I'm guessing thats the Magikarp, right? And yeah, I've seen a lvl 80 Magikarp there with my Platinum too.

Years
    I caught a lvl 90, took me 4 days to evolve it into Gyarados (nicknamed KingKarp), and now it just sits at the very end of my PC as it's the highest level I have at this moment in time. I never use it, it's water type and, even though I used to adore water type, I can't abide by it now. Fire types FTW! :D

Back