• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lycanthropy (PG 16-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Name:Ririn
    Looks:It really depends. When she is human, she has dark brown hair and green eyes and a slightly-above-average height. When she is in wolf form, she can either look like a full, four-legged black wolf or the said wolf standing on two legs and being, well, a werewolf. She carries a light blade in a sheath on her left leg.
    Personality:Beneath the negative grumblings and less-than-optimistic perspective, she can be a loyal friend and a kind person.
    Skills:Mostly physical. She is pretty skilled with her sword, so you should try to stay on her good side! She can disappear and reappear, and use a bit of offensive and defensive magic(is that in-depth enough?).
    Other:?
    RP sample: Aw, come on...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grunted. "Very well, it has become clear that talking no longer has any point." I spoke in my growling tone, and then crouched. "Prepare yourself to meet the great hunter, Prey. I shall send you to him swiftly." And with that, I launched into a massive leap, my form heading straight towards the grey wolf. I hadn't forgotten about the werefox, but I judged the wolf, even with her age, to be the greater threat...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    THe old werewolf, despite her age, was surprisingly swift, and dodged under the attacter when he jumped. It was, however, at the cost of quite a lot of fur and skin from her matted tail. Growlign deep in her throat, she turned around on old bones and lashed out at her opposer.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    A black, wolf-like creature raced through the old forest, feeling the wind on her furry face. No Hunter could catch her now. The freedom felt simply wonderful.

Ririn came upon a clearing and abruptly came to a halt. It seemed there was a fight going on in the branches. Curious, the werewolf leapt up into the tree with wolf-like reflexes, landing on a branch just above the battle and looking down upon it with yellow, moon-like eyes.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: The people who hunt the werebeasts. Read the first post again. n.n

We're just fighting up in the trees...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I bounded past the old werewolf as she dodged, and flung myself clear of her attack. I turned in time to see one of the hunters on the patrol that had followed me, and the light of understanding enter his eyes as he saw my gi. I didn't respond verbally, but jumped onto the side of a tree, and catapulted off of it, soaring in his direction. He was so suprised that he didn't even react, the light of recognition fading, as did all light with his death. I turned back to my human form, and glanced back at the werewolf. "You made me have to kill one of my best hunters tonight, child. I won't forget it." I said, and turned, walking into the depth of the trees. Almost a full minute later, the whistle sounded again, this time in two short notes, one long, followed by a last short. A retreat signal...

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Solet's start the hunt." Kyogue seriously said. He got near one of the trees and saw that a hunter was fighting one of the preys. "Hell, i must find another one." Kyogue said. He started running, he got near a cave and saw that no one was inside. Kyosgue got out of the cave, take out his knives. He start cutting some woods, for some traps. Minutes later he put 3 traps, one of the traps capture the one that got near the leaves. The other one can cut your leg, if someone go near the spot and the last one was like the first one. Kyosgue ran to one of the trees and hide there. "Come on my prey." Kyo said to himself.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Kimiki watched with amusement as the battle played out before her. She wasn't all that experienced in fighting, only magic and speed. She could fight, however, if pushed over the edge. Sheathing her dagger, she raised a hand in the air, producing a small amount of light. Kimiki could see well enough in the dark, but hadn't she just seen somebody moving further back.

She rotated her ears, hearing someone standing behind her, and another up in the trees not far away. Golden eyes gleamed down at her from the darkness.

"You know," Kimiki said to them calmly, "You can come down now." She lowered her hand and the faint light disappeared.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Ririn peered down at the werefox suspiciously. Deciding it was safe, she jumped swiftly from the branch, landing right in front of the other werebeast.

"Who are you?" she asked, watching the creature intently.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Me? Kimiki, the Werefox," Kimiki answered with a kind smile. She bowed mockingly and turned into a human, pushing some light brown hair out of her face. As the fur seemed to melt away, a pale girl of about 15 stood before the Werewolf. She tilted her head slightly, then asking:

"And who might you be?"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "I?" she said quietly. "I am..." A girl stood where the werewolf had, tossing dark hair out of her eyes with a casual jerk of her head.

"Ririn," she finished, offering a hand.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Fikos watched calmly as the rival werewolf retreated. She knew she had not won, but still felt a strange sense of accomplishment. When the werewfox shone a light. She hissed in pain.
    "Put that light out, hunt-sister."
    She looked over, her teeth bared in a warning, the light reflecting and burning her eggshell-white eyes. Blind eyes.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    " hmm.. nice night, a perfect night to hunt, dont you think brotherss?" vincent hungry sais, while he was watching the ground and trees searching for a trap or a hunter.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Ririn saw the fellow werewolf bare her teeth.

"Don't worry," she said calmly. "I am not an enemy, but an equal." She examined the werewolf curiously. How could this other not recognize one of her own kind?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Wyatt
    Looks:
    When transformed I have fur all over my body and I get eyes, ears, teeth and nose of jaguar. On my hands I grow claws and my hands become padded. I can transform minor details too such as only my eyes or my eyes and hands.
    This is what I look like in human form.
    I look like this:
    https://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/elizabethk_ash.jpg

but am dressed more like this:

https://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/ashura.jpg

Personality: friendly and loyal inside but untrusting on the outside. It just takes some one with a good heart to break the shell.being so young i am terrified of every one becuase of what has happened to me. i pratise each day in the use of my staff and kendo. i have a pair of sais on my belt. and 1 sai on each ankle. along with a dagger in a small sheath on each ankle. i have many bruises and scars from self training. most are gone but i keep cutting my self in the same area so they stay.

Skills: I am very agile and light on my feet when need be. I am very fast and I carry a naginata with me,the staff being made of a strong but light weight metal. I can take the blade off and use it as a sword and also as a staff. I know a small bit of magic which lets me rearrange atoms to repair things. Say if my weapon was cut in two I could put the pieces together and it would glow then it would be fixed. I practice kendo as well.
    Heres a site on the weapon.
    https://www.naginata.org/background.html
    Other:
    RP sample:

In the helicopter a small rattling sound is heard. A few seconds later a large medical cupboard burst open and a mass of red hair is flung out and gasping sounds are heard. The red blob is hair and it belongs to a young lady in black clothes and a black cloak. She climbs out muttering to her self. ?Never again am I doing it this way. Next time I?ll kill the body guard.?

The secret agent climbs out of the cupboard and stands up. She brushes dust off her cloak and puts her red hair into the hood of her black cloak. She bends over and pulls to bags out of the cupboard, one rattling every so slightly. She closes the cupboard and locks it with the key that is in the keyhole. ?What a pity. Such a good few board games and shelves I had to throw in the ocean. Well, such is the life of the secret agent.?

The agent picks her bags and up pushes them through an open window. They drop and make hardly any sound when they land. She then jumps up and squeezes through the window her self. She re-adjusts her hair again and picks her bags up, she then walk to a door in the side of the volcano which is looming over the helicopter. The red head then takes a lock pick set from her pocket and picks the lock on the door. The lock pick set is then quickly put into one of the bags and put under clothes.

She opens the door and picks her bags up. She takes two steps inside and looks around. She hears noises coming from two doors. Voices from one far away and shouts from another, also far away. The secret agent takes another step forward and a light brown blur comes out of the room with people talking and races down the hall and leaps onto her chest.

The secret agent screams. ?AHHH! HELP! IM BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL! GET IT OFF ME!? the agent gets knocked off her feet and lays down on her back, her bags at her sides, putting a fake look of absolute terror on her face.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grimaced as I applied salve to my wounds. That was amazing, the first time in so many years that I had to use my full form to fight, and I had still been driven back. I needed to watch out for that paticular lycanthrope in the future. I needed to be more careful. I needed to gather the elite of my hunters, and stay with them this time. It had been a long time since there was a hunt that could challenge me, the greatest hunter, chosen by Hircine himself...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I run through the forest as an light yellow blur. I leap up into the trees and climb to the highest branches that will hold my weight. I look down and see a were-fox and a were-wolf. Both are transformed. My eyes widen in fear. I unsheath my naginata and rearrange the atoms of one end into a spear head. I detache the sword and throw the spear down at the were-wolf. I watch it whistle past and miss by inches taking a branch with it. it thuds into the ground and stays up right. I smile at my skill and with my sword in my hand I leap down preparing to wound. "die beast!!! may you rot in hell!"

ooc: thats pikamew that im attacking and if im not mistaken shes standing next to saphira.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    (Note: I have another account, Chriz, It's my primary account.)
    Name: Chriz
    Looks: Silvery blue dragon, yes, dragon. Wyvern dragon. Er, I might draw a picture to help.
    Personality: Observent
    Skills: Swimming: I can breath underwater and swim well.
    Fire breath: Trusty old fire spitting abillity.
    Ice Breath: I can spit ice.
    Magic immunity: I'm imune to not very intense ice, fire, electricity, and low power magic spells.
    Flight: I can fly.
    Other: I'm extremely weak to very intense ice and freezing spells.
    RP sample: I give a mighty rawr then make a nice snack out of the RP sample section.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Erm, we aren't transformed anymore, we've changed back.

IC: "What the..." Back in her 'human' form, Ririn watched in surprise as a spear whizzed past. She had sensed it coming, but could tell it would miss. An inprecise aim. She smiled sweetly at the werecat. "And to whom do I owe the pleasure of rotting in hell?" she asked politely, watching the fellow lycan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back