• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lynx's Art/request thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011

If you save the image, then upload it as an avatar it should automatically change to the proper size.

OMG Lynx it looks awesome! I'll defiantly use this one ^^
    P.S. have you thought of maybe applying these for some of the default icons? Their really good, and I bet people would use them ^^. Maybe talk to a mod about it?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Love your art ~

Could you please do me a picture of Flareon lieing down on it's back looking playful on a peachful area of grass with a few flowers here and there please? Thanks! ^.^

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    These look really pretty. The style, effects and tone are really lovely. Love the shaymin and flower pictures. :D

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion, Redwire. I don't think these really match up to the amazing artists who made the default icons, but if others think it's a good idea then I may give it a go at some point. I'm glad you like the icon!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Thanks for the suggestion, Redwire. I don't think these really match up to the amazing artists who made the default icons, but if others think it's a good idea then I may give it a go at some point. I'm glad you like the icon!

Thank you! I love it! ^__^

LugiaFreak

Years
    I love your drawings! They're very simple. That is awesome. :)

Could you make a Lugia skimming over the ocean? Or is that too difficult?

Last edited:

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    =)

First off, awesome!!! i have three requests:
    1. Shiny Poliwrath launching off a hydro pump by a dock/pond (Could be too hard...)

2. A Gengar outside a dark haunted house.

3. A poochyena riding a flygon over a forest.

Thanks a lot!!!

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    Ooh your art is pretty ^^

Could you please make one of a Latias holding a flower and smelling it in tranquility? And the background is a grassy field? I'll appreciate it (:

Years
    Wow, your art is great! =)
    could you draw an evil looking Houndoom in front of a hellish firey background?

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    woah.... these...are... AWESOME! i could never draw this good ( at least not without a years worth of pratice )
    may you make a hand drawn pic of lucas (from pokemon diamond ) with a starly?

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    4 more requests done, albeit simplified. I just don't have the time for really detailed requests at the moment. Keep requesting though, I'll get to everything eventually.

Years
    Wow, those are all gorgeous. Do you mind if I request something? I was thinking an Umbreon with the same style as your Ampharos picture.
    Thanks in advance. ^^

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011

For anyone's use. :)

I'll get started on the requests once I get a couple more. I like to do a few at a time.

Last edited:
    Back