• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lyra's World

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Welcome to PC Lyra! From you username, I can see you like Lyra. Is Kotone Crystal the name of anime or something? Glad to see you joined PC, we are a fun community. What did you join for? Romhacks, X/Y, 5th gen gaming? We have all these here as you can see.
    I hope you have fun and VM me whenever you want, k. :)

Years
  • Hey Lyra, welcome to PC! I like your username. Lyra wasn't my favorite of the game protagonists at first but eventually I grew to like her a ton; she's adorable!

I'd love to know more about you too, like why you decided to join the forum (as JNathan said). I mean, a lot of people come here for all sorts of different reasons, so I'm sure there's a reason for your joining as well. Just wanting to be a member of a Pokemon forum counts too, of course. Maybe you enjoy the second generation, as that's what I'm assuming going by your username, so the Metal/Color board might be a place worth checking out. There are many first and second generation Pokemon game lovers here. :) Crystal is one of my favorite games and one of the ones I replay the most, hehe.

Have a great time around the forum, though! I'll be crossing my fingers that you have a good time and end up sticking around for a long time to come. Maybe we can be friends sometime? It's definitely a whole lot easier to browse a place as big as this if you have people you know.. plus I'm open to meet new members anytime. :D

See you around! Great meeting you, Lyra!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the lovely world of PC, Lyra! Nice to see you here. :)

As Cirny mentioned, we'd love to know why you joined, but I completely understand that you are shy! The members here at PC do not bite at all, and we love to get to know you a little better. You won't find a trace of trolling, rude, and flaming members here, because the staff here in the community are caring, friendly, and they know what takes to combat them. :)

So, don't be shy and why not start posting around the various lovely sections we have here? It's amazing to see new members like you, and I honestly love to see them grow. <3

Anyways, have a great time and feel free to ask Cirny a question if you like, or send me a message if you wanna be friends! <3 Have fun and see ya! :)

Back